Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Unsubscribing

Started by Ashley_C, April 21, 2012, 11:44:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashley_C

Is there a way to unsubscribe from threads that I posted on that I am no longer interested in?
We must move forward... not backwards, not to the side, not forwards, but always whirling, whirling, whirling towards freedom.

My mindless babbling are my own opinions and nothing more.
  •  

Annah

sadly, no. I tried this last summer. I had posted in a thread called "post about the avatar above you" or something like that. Biiiig mistake lol. Everyday for the next 6 months it popped right on the top.
  •  

Ashley_C

Same here. Different post but still regretful.
We must move forward... not backwards, not to the side, not forwards, but always whirling, whirling, whirling towards freedom.

My mindless babbling are my own opinions and nothing more.
  •  

King Malachite

If there is ever a solutuion please let me know.  I'm in the same boat when I post "yes" to a do I pass thread or some sort and the wave of people posting after that
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

eli77

Delete all of your posts in that thread. It will stop popping up.
  •  

Sephirah

There is a mod for SMF which will do what you're asking for.

http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1193

But since the recent hacking incidents, mods have been disabled until they can be verified as safe.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •