News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Make me fabulous daahlings!

Started by Jessica M, May 03, 2012, 12:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica M

Or make my hair fabulous at least.

I have been growing my hair out for a while now and it's about time to get something done with it. I don't want to get just a regular trim because that would end up looking male. What I wan't to know from you lovely folks is what hairstyle do you think I can pull off, using what I've got, to make me look feminine.

I guess I really want something on the femme side of andro cause I'm not full time so I would still need to play it as a guys cut every so often, but I really want to hear you guys' feedback on this cause I'm a little clueless :P

I hope the photos appear, I don't really know what I'm doing with them at this point.
I'm not wearing make-up and the light is just whats coming through my bedroom window. They were taken on my phone so the quality is maybe not great but still it's the hair I want to know about.
Thanks guys,
Jessie :)

Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia - Alaska Young in "Looking for Alaska" (John Green)

I will find a way, or make one!
  •  

Jessica M

Ok so I can't see the images, so I guess they didn't insert properly. anyway here are the links to them.

Hair 4

Sign in to Yahoo!

Sign in to Yahoo!

Fingers crossed this time  :eusa_pray:

Jessie
Imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia - Alaska Young in "Looking for Alaska" (John Green)

•  

Jamie D

I was able to see the top one.  A little blurry, but I can see the hair is growing out nicely.

I'd just let it continue to grow.
  •  

Jessica M

yeah, I decided I'll let it go a little longer. Nothing I can really do with it at this length

•