Jamie D

"... chocolate covered bacon"

Has there ever been anything so lovely?
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Jamie D on May 14, 2012, 06:33:04 AM
"... chocolate covered bacon"

Has there ever been anything so lovely?

Sure, if by 'lovely' you mean 'coughed up by a hell-spawned demon with a heavy chest cold'.

Just... ewww. I like bacon... that's a travesty, lol.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Jamie D

Chocolate covered bacon must certainly be an entree in Heaven's own buffet.
  •  

Jamie D

Please lock me away
And don't allow the day
Here inside, where I hide with my loneliness
I don't care what they say, I won't stay
In a world without
chocolate cheesecake!
  •  

kelly_aus

Sorry, but I think it's objectionable to even ask me to choose..  :laugh:

But I'd have to go for cheese..
  •  

Alexis

Quote from: Sephirah on May 14, 2012, 06:48:24 AM
Sure, if by 'lovely' you mean 'coughed up by a hell-spawned demon with a heavy chest cold'.

Just... ewww. I like bacon... that's a travesty, lol.
Blasphemy! ;D

Quote from: Beth Andrea on May 13, 2012, 12:31:49 AM
No Oaxaqueña Mole Wut de fook is dat?
Mole is a sauce. In particular the mole negro from Oaxaca is this ridiculously good sauce made from usually between 25-30 ingredients, but the main ones are chilies, chocolate, onion, garlic, and epazote. Its then usually served with chicken, or enchiladas or tortillas, or whatever really. A really good, authentic version is fairly close to liquid heaven

Quote from: V M on May 13, 2012, 02:18:02 AM
Arrrrrgh!!! You must be some kinda taste bud terrorist!!!! Now I'm craving chocolate covered cheese  :laugh:
If that was @ me, it actually wouldn't be the first time I've been called that  :angel:

Despite what my answer may seem like, I actually love chocolate more as a savory element to a dish. It tends to add huge depth to flavors as well as imparting a beautiful fruitiness (I'm waaaaay too much of a food geek :icon_ashamed:), as well as bringing that slightly euphoric feeling for even a fleeting moment. Besides mole and chocolate covered bacon, its awesome in short ribs, in chili (esp spicy chili), and this list could go on.
  •  

Floritine

Bring the dumpster over and put a fat tax my chocolate stash there are other emotional substitutes out there that would take its place in a hart beat, unlike cheese that is needed for pizza, pasta, sandwich's, pastries, ovenbakes, fondant and part of a healthy diet and more...

Cheers Tracy       
  •