Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A new social norm? Do YOU, pick your nose?

Started by Catherine Sarah, June 29, 2012, 12:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you pick your nose

Yes!! Damn straight I do
33 (94.3%)
No. Wouldn't be caught dead doing it. And leave mine alone
3 (8.6%)
Undecided.  Not too sure where mine is.  Can someone please point
4 (11.4%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Natkat

Quote from: Joelene9 on June 30, 2012, 04:41:41 PM
  Like my sister says: "You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose!"
  Joelene

have actuallly tried this, when a guy put his finger in my nose, he called it nose rape.. it was pretty unconfortable.
---------
and yes I pick my nose when I am on the toilet, Not in public, I only do the...
snit snit* dont know what its called you know, when you kinda wipe your nose from outside but dont go inside? I dont think it got a word?
  •  

Beth Andrea

Remember kids, it's not whether you pick your nose, it's where you put the booger that gets you in trouble...
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Amazon D

This is the World's largest ball... made of boogers. It's about the size of a soccer ball.
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Amazon D

under the table at restaraunts ewwwww boogers hanging
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

Kelly J. P.

... Yes. I have a very dry nose, and it gets super-annoying and irritating if I don't take care of it.
  •  

Bexi

Quote from: Amazon D on July 08, 2012, 05:00:09 PM

This is the World's largest ball... made of boogers. It's about the size of a soccer ball.
:icon_eek: Thanks. For. That.
X
Sometimes you have to trust people to understand you are not perfect
  •  

Once-ler

Of course I pick my nose!
I cant stop.
it's a habit.

I've done it since I was a child.
My mom and her friend used to yell at me for rubbing the boogers on the carpet.
but
I didn't care.

I will pick my nose forever.
  •  

Devlyn

Catherine, I thought everyone knew how to launch a snot rocket? You cover one nostril with a finger and 3....2.....1....Blastoff!
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on August 08, 2012, 03:00:05 PM
Catherine, I thought everyone knew how to launch a snot rocket? You cover one nostril with a finger and 3....2.....1....Blastoff!

Uh - huh

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Devlyn

Booger off, woman! I would hug you, but there's something on my finger. Oh, what the heck, hugs Devlyn
  •  

Catherine Sarah

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on August 09, 2012, 11:42:04 AM
Booger off, woman! I would hug you, but there's something on my finger. Oh, what the heck, hugs Devlyn

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Cindy? Would you be a darling and hand me the cat-o-nine-tails please. I've a litlle friendly flogging to do.

•  

Devlyn

•  

Eva Marie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on August 08, 2012, 03:00:05 PM

FYI - Another term for that method is a "farmer blow". You hear it a lot in the southern US states.

Sometimes you have to pick when you have one that's anchored way back in there with nose hair  :D
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Thank you sweetie. I'll treasure it.

Because it's from you.

It's not every girl that can say she has a VERY personal present from a long distant admirer. Now is there?

I'll keep it moist so it doesn't age.

You are such a thoughtful person my darling Devlyn.

Huggs
:icon_hug:
Catherine

P. S.   Thanks for the hug too. I enjoyed that as well.   :-*

•  

Devlyn

I''ve been practicing my 'Strine, you're my official wiper-offer! Hugs and a wipe, Devlyn
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on August 09, 2012, 12:21:48 PM
I''ve been practicing my 'Strine, you're my official wiper-offer! Hugs and a wipe, Devlyn

THANKS !!
Much and greatly appreciated  .........................  Nooooooooottt

:P  ::)   ;D

Huggs
Catherine

•  

Apples

Non-stop since a few years ago. I don't know what to do to any more, every time I say I'm not going to do it again, I find my finger on the same place. Sooner or later I'm going to put a "booger jar" on top of the desk and pay 1€ each time I do it.
  •  

Devlyn

Get two jars! One for money, and one for...good measure!
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Hi Everyone,

I'm pleased I'm back here again ...............  nnooooottt.

Yet again to witness the demise of moral standards throughout the world through such anti social behaviour. Well, it's a know fact, all major crime started out as petty crime. You know, fingers in the penny jar.

"Bugga jars" on desktops. Thanks Apples for taking this to an all new level.

The reason I've returned is mainly for additional support. I wouldn't like to leave any stones unturned.

As you are aware this poll is totally anonymous. I applaud the 81% of you for being totally honest and wearing something more than you heart on your sleeve.

The 9% who are still in denial; well, probably time will catch up with you. You'll always have my love and support no matter what.

But it's the 9% of you that were undecided, that REALLY concern me. Part of that response offered assistance in finding your nose.

So to be as kind as possible without any embarrassment to anyone concerned, those representing the 9%, if you want to PM me with photos, I can return them with appropriate instructions and directions as to where you will find yours.

The poll will remain open, so if you decide to change your vote once you have discovered this unique apparatus and the obligatory joy in performing such disdainful duties (figures don't lie!! 81% of you can't be wrong)....... well then, the choice is yours.

I've done my bit for humanity through introducing you to other body organs you were unfamiliar with.

Look forward to your discrete responses.

Yours (bugga free)
Catherine

•