Main Menu

-

Started by 11011, July 06, 2012, 03:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-
-
  •  

Kreuzfidel

I hesitate to post in a thread that even mentions the word "dosage", but the issue is what do your T levels read?  How often are you getting your bloods checked?
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Kreuzfidel on July 06, 2012, 03:29:42 AM
I hesitate to post in a thread that even mentions the word "dosage", but the issue is what do your T levels read?  How often are you getting your bloods checked?

Don't worry.
  •  

Jamie D

Hey there, 11011, and greetings from Southern California.

Please be sure to review

What Kreuzfidel is referring to is our rule against posting dosage information.  If we keep the discussion using generalities, that's okay.  Specific dosage information should come from your health care provider.
  •  

Kreuzfidel

Quote from: 11011 on July 06, 2012, 03:34:12 AM
I didn't post a number as I'm sure it's not allowed.
I had my levels checked a little less than 2 months ago, and my endo said I was in the normal male range. All my tests have been really consistent.

Sometimes levels drop suddenly - 2 months could be enough time for a change to happen.  I'd speak to your endo about it or your GP.  Are you having any unusual pain such as cramping?  I know that it's a sensitive topic, but when was your last gyno checkup (if you've had one)?
  •  

Morgan.

The human body is a very strange mechanism. I don't think it's unheard of for someone on T to have it come back out of the blue. As Kreuz did say, it would be best to check with your endo or GP for the peace of mind, as I'm sure nothing is particularly wrong as you have been proactive in being consistent with your injections.

Try not to worry too much - I'm sure after you speak to your GP you will have a better perspective on the situation. It sucks that it happened, and I'm sorry to hear it did. I'm sure some other dudes on the forum have experienced a similar occurance.

Half of life is f**king up, the other half is dealing with it. - Henry Rollins

•