Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Started by Acidshark, July 14, 2012, 09:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acidshark

How does one's rep increase/decrease on the forums here? I'm fairly new to forums on a whole

Also fire engines are greenish yellow too XD
  •  

Catherine Sarah

Quote from: Acidshark on July 14, 2012, 09:14:47 PM
How does one's rep increase/decrease on the forums here? I'm fairly new to forums on a whole

Hi there, I assume by "rep" you mean the reputation, good or bad.

When another member reads a post of yours and thinks the content is exceptional, they can award you a positive or a negative reputation, by using the green thumbs up or the red thumbs down icons under your avatar.

You can do the same to others. Hope this helps

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Acidshark

Hm..I do not see thumbs up or thumbs down at all under mine or anyone elses avatar/name. Interesting. Do I have to be at a certain reputation amount before I can thumbs up/down a post?
  •  

Devlyn

You should be able to give reputation when you reach fifteen posts. Go hit the "What are you eating/watching/reading/listening to threads" and you'll be there. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Acidshark

Ill check it out. Thanks
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Acidshark on July 14, 2012, 09:14:47 PM

Also fire engines are greenish yellow too XD

Several of the site's utilities will turn on for you after you make 15 posts, such as personal messaging.

My understanding is that it is an anti-spammer precaution.

HERE are the Site Reputation Rules.
  •  

crazy old bat

It seemed like it was 50 posts before reputation kicked in for me, but I don't plan on using it either.
  •  

Catherine Sarah

There was a time just recently some board feature and facilities were turned off in an attempt to streamline things a bit. Reputations was one of them.

Be safe, well and happy
Lotsa huggs
Catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •