Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Feminizing workouts?

Started by chris(kelsea), August 02, 2012, 05:54:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cuteclaudia

squats, squats and more squats... http://claudiamignon.tumblr.com/post/165178737047/yes-a-repost-but-am-so-happy-with-the-fitness

it works... oh... and don't do what I did tonight and eat a bowl of tiramisu
  •  

Roll

Quote from: cuteclaudia on October 07, 2017, 04:27:43 AM
squats, squats and more squats... http://claudiamignon.tumblr.com/post/165178737047/yes-a-repost-but-am-so-happy-with-the-fitness

it works... oh... and don't do what I did tonight and eat a bowl of tiramisu

Request denied, commencing tiramisu. (Why did I connect a robot voice with tiramisu?)

But yeah, squats are amazing. I don't even do any added weights, just body, but they've been part of my exercise (almost) daily since I started losing weight and frankly... I have a really nice butt. Way out of proportion to the rest of my flab I have to shed.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

flytrap

Quote from: elkie-t on October 06, 2017, 08:32:01 PM
Btw, I am going tomorrow to my first yoga class...

Just wondering if you enjoyed your class and if you are going to continue with yoga?
  •  

steph2.0

Quote from: flytrap on October 15, 2017, 01:55:38 PM
Just wondering if you enjoyed your class and if you are going to continue with yoga?

Yes, do tell! I'm considering this myself.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

elkie-t

Quote from: flytrap on October 15, 2017, 01:55:38 PM
I failed to attend it :( several times already. I still hope to, but my schedule is packed, and my life is very complicated.
  •  

judithlynn

I am a big favourite of dance and I just love how wonderful and feminine the Southern University Dancing Dolls look with the Human Jukebox band from Southern University from the Bayou Clasic;

To see how they learn the struts steps and movements so you can emulate them as part of your workouts below use this You tube video:

Then to see them in action, see the Alumni from 2008, dance in a practice session to music (its great to follow on the Big screen TV, and dance in time although quite tiring, but it will do wonders for your hips, buttocks and waistline

Then to see them moving and dancing with the Human Juke Box band see this video, which you can do with them when you have learnt the basic movements from the first video:

Then if you want still more dance routines see another alumni session which has some really great (end sensual) dance moves which are great for your waist and hips at:-

or another at:
:-*
Hugs

•  

elkie-t

Those girls have ample curves and flexible midsection. It would be interesting to do a workout that would have my midsection as flexible, but without the proper curves.... even if I emulate all the moves, it won't look the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •