Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Changing my hair, opinions needed.

Started by michelle666, August 04, 2012, 09:22:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle666

I've been growing my real hair out and am trying to find a style that will work with my face.

Me

I really like this style. The color, wave and texture is close to my natural hair.

Would something like this work for my face shape? I actually cant figure out what shape my face is, so if anyone can tell me that it would be much appreciated.
  •  

Lyric

I don't see why it wouldn't work for you. I may be wrong, but you seem to have a face shape that can look good with a number of different hairstyles. The model appears to have a shoulder length cut with a bit of layering at the bottom and maybe some tapering toward the front. If you show that pic to a good hairstylist she/he should be able to come up with a good version of it for you.

Let us know how it turns out.

~ Lyric ~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •