Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jealous and angry

Started by Shooting Stars, August 29, 2012, 10:25:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shooting Stars

Hi guys i'm new here and i'm a transgendered male. So lately ive been upset for many reasons i mean i think it sucks that i have to go through this without support from family.   And i get so jealous of bio guys and trans guys because bio guys dont have to have surgery. And trans guys have the support and are able to go on with their everyday lifes. Amd highschool is stressful as hell i mean i love football and basketball but i dont kno if i would be able to play and im really good and a fast. I mean i couldnt get a girl if it killed me because know one understands and i hate the fact that transguys and bio guys can get them and i cant start T and i really hate my body if i would of just came out with a penis i wouldnt have this problem and i have really bad penis and chest envy im sick of guys taking pics with their shirt off and getting a whole lot of comments and likes. And the monthly stuff sucks. I dont understand its not fair at alll sometimes its to the point where i wanna commit suicide and i feel like im late i dont wanna wait till im 20 to   transition im missing out. Ive always wanted to be that cute little boy that everyone fell for but nope im stuck with this hell i hate looking in the mirrior. So i dont know what to do.
  •  

Kevin Peña

Well, you want a penis, but you're posting in the non-op section?

Anywho, first off, don't kill yourself or worry about starting transition "late". People can get great results at twenty, or even thirty. I understand the jealousy that arises when looking at people who are your desired gender biologically. The best I can say is to get over it and try to live with yourself until you can transition because, unfortunately, there is nothing you can do until you actually transition. You can always get informed consent if you are absolutely sure you want to transition to speed things along. Informed consent is essentially obtaining hormones without therapy as long as you sign a release that says you know the risks of transition. Do your research, be patient, and do not self-medicate. I know it might be tempting to do whatever it takes to transition quickly, but you should try to be rational and calm about this. As long as you're patient, you can begin a safe and satisfying transition.
  •  

Constance

Welcome, Shooting Stars.

First, I want to echo what DianaP has said: don't kill yourself. If you feel you are in a crisis situation, please get help.

Suicide Hotlines--Numbers You Can Call

Many of us here have been, or are, in similar situations. Explore the site. We're here for you.

If you haven't already done so, please review the site rules and terms of service.

Enjoy your stay!