Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Out and about alone, and impromptu clothes shopping today

Started by Ms Bev, April 23, 2007, 09:00:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms Bev

Today, Marcy and I had to split up for different errands, mine covered about six stops in 4 different towns in a fifty mile radius.  It gave me a chance to go out alone in the world, without Marcy to 'lean on'.  Just me, all over the place alone.  It was great.  I wasn't read by a single person, that I was aware of, and I dealt with dozens of different people.  I even passed the toddler test! Twice.

To some of you, I know this is no biggie, but I have not until today, spent an entire day alone, interacting with the rest of the world, just as a regular woman, and not had a single anxious thought about it.  I  see me (finally)  just being me, and forgetting to think about acting like a woman.

Now, if I could only have this at work for the four days of the week I work, I would be completely satisfied.

Later, Marcy and I finally hooked up, had a nice dinner at a small restuarant.  Very pleasant.  Later, on the way home, we decided to stop and do a little clothes shopping.  Three pairs of shorts for her that caught her eye, and a pair of shorts, a new pink tee and a yellow one for me, in addition to a nice yellow nightie Marcy picked for me.  I luv it!  Creamy honey yellow, ribbed, with scalloped edges around the neck, sleeves, and hem.  From top to bottom, a beautiful day!  :)   

Happy Bev   :angel:
1.) If you're skating on thin ice, you might as well dance. 
Bev
2.) The more I talk to my married friends, the more I
     appreciate  having a wife.
Marcy
  •