Started by Jamie D, September 27, 2012, 02:21:49 AM
0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Quote from: Anastasia E on July 18, 2013, 10:34:57 PMHi all.. this is pretty much a first for me, putting myself "out there" -- I'm a long time lurker, still deeply in the closet and obviously pre-everything, wearing just basic makeup. I'm not 100% sure on where I plan to take this, but my gender dysphoria is getting worse over the years so I thought this would be a good start.These were not all taken on the same day, please ignore the very limited wardrobe and wig Let me know what you think, could really use some ->-bleeped-<- on my features.. yoroshiku! (please be kind to me.. and honest ^^).
Quote from: Metal on July 20, 2013, 01:43:17 PM11 Months HRT (MTF 25 years old)
Quote from: AmberSkyeArisen on July 23, 2013, 12:02:45 PMI think if you waited for longer hair and styled it correctly (for your face shape), you'd pass already. Just...whatever...you...do, DON'T CUT THE HAIR YET! haha