Susan's Place Logo
Main Menu

Wow, we sure talk a lot...

Started by Hazumu, April 25, 2007, 08:58:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.


togetherwecan

  •  

LostInTime

I heard that if you type backwards then the number reverses.
  •  

togetherwecan

Quote from: LostInTime on April 25, 2007, 09:45:46 PM
I heard that if you type backwards then the number reverses.
well? did ya try it?  ;)
  •  

Hazumu

Quote from: LostInTime on April 25, 2007, 09:45:46 PM
I heard that if you type backwards then the number reverses.

How does one 'type backwards'?  Is it like moon-walking? ;D

-k
  •  

Susan ✅

Top 10

Melissa  5,915
Tink  4,270
Steph  3,847
LostInTime  2,655
Cindi Jones  2,338
Dennis  2,154
Kate  1,818
Kimberly  1,758
HelenW  1,411
Kristi  1,301
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources
—
Help support this website and our community by Donating 🔗 [Link: paypal.com/paypalme/SusanElizabethLarson/] or Subscribing!
  •  

togetherwecan

Quote from: Susan on April 25, 2007, 10:11:54 PM
Top 10

Melissa  5,915
Tink  4,270
Steph  3,847
LostInTime  2,655
Cindi Jones  2,338
Dennis  2,154
Kate  1,818
Kimberly  1,758
HelenW  1,411
Kristi  1,301


hehe I am catching up tho.... ;D
  •  

TheBattler

Quote from: togetherwecan on April 25, 2007, 10:46:54 PM
Quote from: Susan on April 25, 2007, 10:11:54 PM
Top 10

Melissa  5,915
Tink  4,270
Steph  3,847
LostInTime  2,655
Cindi Jones  2,338
Dennis  2,154
Kate  1,818
Kimberly  1,758
HelenW  1,411
Kristi  1,301


hehe I am catching up tho.... ;D

hmm - I need to play more word games to Keep up - we where very close a few days ago.

Alice
  •  

BeverlyAnn

Hmmm, Kristi has been here about 5 months...approximately twice as long as me and she has four times as many posts as I do and is already in the top 10.  Guess we know who the Chatty Cathy of this group is.  ROFL  But we love your stories and jokes so post away girl.   :-*

Beverly
  •  

cindianna_jones

I'm number five?  Shoot... I've got to get a life!  ;)

Seriously, I do have a good time here.  There are good people here.  It's been worth it.

Cindi
  •  

J.T.

Susan's Place does talk a lot.  Hence, one of the reasons I decided to join your family.  Watch out, here I come!!  I've got over 10k at another board, you have all been warned   :icon_blahblah:
  •  

Seshatneferw

Quote from: Karen on April 25, 2007, 10:07:33 PM
How does one 'type backwards'?  Is it like moon-walking? ;D

>:D .ot desu gnitteg emos eriuqer lliw gnidaer tub ,ysae ytterp si gnitirW .siht ekiL

  rfN
Whoopee! Man, that may have been a small one for Neil, but it's a long one for me.
-- Pete Conrad, Apollo XII
  •  

cindianna_jones

!oot draobyek dezilaiceps a dna noitacided tnacifingis eriuqer lliw ti taht enigami dluow I

idniC -
  •  

TheBattler

Yay,

I made it to 800  ;D  ;D.

It takes me a while to acumulate my post so people such as Lucy will soon have more post then me  ;).


But 1,000 - watch out - here I come.

Alice
(who is not going anywhere as she still needs lots of support)
  •  

togetherwecan

Quote from: Alice on April 26, 2007, 06:51:06 AM
Yay,

I made it to 800  ;D  ;D.

It takes me a while to acumulate my post so people such as Lucy will soon have more post then me  ;).


But 1,000 - watch out - here I come.

Alice
(who is not going anywhere as she still needs lots of support)


hehehe wanna race Alice?  :P
  •  

LynnER

................

Wow, you mean if I hadnt taken that long break Id be in the top 10..... wow.... you mean if I didnt deside not to post over 70% of the time Id be in the top 10?  wow...  This is totaly not fair... the chatters are not properly represented  :P

*Huggles*
  •  

Melissa

Quote from: togetherwecan on April 25, 2007, 09:48:34 PM
Quote from: LostInTime on April 25, 2007, 09:45:46 PM
I heard that if you type backwards then the number reverses.
well? did ya try it?  ;)
Actually deleting your posts seems to do the trick.  >:D  A while back, I purged about 600 of my posts.

Quote from: Cindi Jones on April 26, 2007, 12:11:10 AM
I'm number five?  Shoot... I've got to get a life!  ;)
Oh great and what does that say about me?  Actually I do have a life too.  Don't ask me how I do it. :P

Quote from: Alice on April 25, 2007, 10:56:12 PM
hmm - I need to play more word games to Keep up - we where very close a few days ago.
Um yeah, I stopped playing those games because it was making my number go up too fast. :P

Quote from: LynnER on April 26, 2007, 01:44:13 PM
wow...  This is totaly not fair... the chatters are not properly represented  :P
This was why I spent my time in the forums instead of the chat room.  >:D
  •  

TheBattler

Quote from: togetherwecan on April 26, 2007, 08:23:21 AM
Quote from: Alice on April 26, 2007, 06:51:06 AM
Yay,

I made it to 800  ;D  ;D.

It takes me a while to acumulate my post so people such as Lucy will soon have more post then me  ;).


But 1,000 - watch out - here I come.

Alice
(who is not going anywhere as she still needs lots of support)


hehehe wanna race Alice?  :P

No Way TWC,

I just look and I have been registered here for one year longer then you and you have already have more posts then me  >:D. hmm - "Slow and steady wins the race".

Alice

  •  

HelenW ✅

Top ten?

*sigh*  Maybe spouse is right, I DO spend too much time here.  So much so that I often avoid writing replies even though I have something to say simply because it takes time away from reading other posts.

Methinks I would be in the top spot if I didn't do that.  Or, at least, near it. :D

I just love coming here, what can I say?

hugs & smiles to all
helen
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com 🔗

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/ 🔗
  •  

RebeccaFog

Quote from: BeverlyAnn on April 25, 2007, 11:51:18 PM
Hmmm, Kristi has been here about 5 months...approximately twice as long as me and she has four times as many posts as I do and is already in the top 10.  Guess we know who the Chatty Cathy of this group is.  ROFL  But we love your stories and jokes so post away girl.   :-*

Beverly

Kristi has been here about half the time I have and has about 3 times the posts.
  •