Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Klinefelter's Syndrome and Transexuality

Started by CindyLouCovington, November 14, 2012, 07:17:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CindyLouCovington

My endo is pretty sure that I have Klinefelter's,though I don't think  tests have been done to confirm it. I  don't think there is much doubt myself,for several reasons. One of the classic results of HRT in M2F of course is the development of female pattern fat deposits on thigh, hips, and buttock. It didn't happen to me because I already had that;I developed it going through puberty! In other words, my puberty was at least half female.I also have a wide pelvis, and very obvious knock knees,typical female features.I remember that when I developed a "figure" at about the same time as cis girls,my mother remarked "Can't you DO something,exercise or SOMETHING? You're going to look mighty funny in a bathing suit!" Of course that was about 1962-3 and who knew anything about this?. Unfortunately it DIDN'T prevent me from developing a beard, although my hairline receded little if any,fortunately. Also I had very little upper body strength,though very strong lower body,again just like cis girls. This was disastrous when I had to go through Army basic training(fortunately I was in the reserves). Despite all of the pushups, and loosing a lot of weight(down to 127lb) I couldn't do more than about 6 or the "monkey bars",nor could I do the low crawl properly because of scoliosis.I would have failed the final PT test if the drill sergeant hadn't talked the scorer into "fixing" the score.They both realized that I was trying so hard I prectically killed myself,and it wouldn't do anyone any good to make me repeat Basic Training(Thank God!) I never dated, having no sex drive.It was very easy for me to be "virtuous".  Many people have mentioned the emotional termoil they went through when they first started using hormones,and how their outlook changed to more of a feminine one. Not me! I noticed none of that.Probably because my estrogen levels were already high and T levels low so that my mind was already female.I think that it DID strengthen some of my female inclinations,made me a bit less inhibited about them, but that is about all.The changes were mostly physical.My endo(I started out DYI with hormones) was surprised at how much breast development there was after only 5 monthsShe said that my E levels were too high, though I was only using 10mg of EV every 5 days(I had started out every 7 days,and am now back to that).Whether everything I am assuming is correct I don't know; all that I am going by is my own personal experience.
  •