Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Packer/Prosthetic/STP Catalogue--NSFW

Started by Jayr, November 16, 2012, 04:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calder Smith

Quote from: lxndr on February 16, 2014, 12:30:31 PM
You can get the receptacle things on their own, and put them into a Mr Limpy yourself if you feel comfortable doing a bit of DIY.  The cheapest way would be to get a medicine spoon, or the nipple from a baby's bottle and attach it to some tubing.  There are plenty of how-to's out there.

Oh, didn't know that. Thanks.
Manchester United diehard fan.
  •  

aleon515

@Mr Hockey, you can get everything you need from a drug store and a fish store (not sure if you can get the tubing from a big box store, but fish stores sell tubing of various sizes by the foot some places). I would get several sizes.
The nipple type is just a regular baby bottle nipple and it works identically. Gorilla glue works to seal I have heard.

--Jay
  •  

LiamG

tyrone2 might be a contender for those that are looking for an "accessory" free pack 'n' play option.

Hey just came up with a video of the pump system! (finally!)

http://tyron2.net/welcome.en
  •  

jayZp00

I own the sailor 1 soft pack and it works great. I've heard it can be used for penetration  also but what condoms should I buy? If anyone had experience with it please help. 
  •  

Daydreamer

Does anyone else own a sailor and have reviews to share?
"Stay tuned next for the sound of your own thoughts, broadcast live on the radio for all to hear." -- Cecil (Welcome to Night Vale)

•  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: Daydreamer on April 25, 2014, 11:34:28 PM

It is similar to Mr. Limpy, but some people like it better.  I would suggest doing a search in the FTM gear section.  There are lots of reviews on it.
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

Kyler

I have/had a Sailor and I loved it, it's soft and light. I can't recall if I ever wore it any other way than in a jockstrap but it did get that infamous tear between the shaft and balls. It also seemed to lose what definition it did have, got this weird gray shine to it. But I wore it in the ocean and in pools, so all issues might have been my fault. I'd still wear it but I got a RM basic packer instead.
  •  

aleon515

Quote from: Daydreamer on April 25, 2014, 11:34:28 PM

Just noticed this one. Don't have one to review anymore. But I like it better than Mr. Limpy, and it has a nice feel to it. The big problem nearly everyone has is that the shaft and balls will come apart (sooner perhaps than later). If you were to wear it in a sock or in underwear or jock strap, it is likely to last a little longer. I wouldn't really recommend wearing in a homemade harness, simple o-ring harness, etc. You want to wear it so that the whole thing is supported.

If you look on youtube, you'll see tons of reviews.

--Jay
  •  

RaptorChops

I'm one of the people who went all out with my balls out on a prosthetic. and got the Phase 3 from Tyron. ( http://www.tyron2.net/).
-PROS-
The customer service is great
It's pretty much the most realistic prosthetic I've seen (they really take the time painting these things to perfection. They have blueish veins and everything)
You don't need to use a jock strap to hold it on. It uses medical grade adhesive (sold separate)
Makes a perfect bulge
I have tried the look test on a few girls and they are absolutely shocked by it.
They have a few different ones (I went with an STP one). They also have one for packing and playing ;) (it has a pump in the scrotum)

-CONS-
Extremely Expensive ($900-$1500)
Long wait time (but again it's worth it)
The idea of medical adhesive instead of a strap really appealed to me. Unfortunately (I'm probably doing it completely wrong for this to happen) somehow the adhesive got onto my "region" and we'll just say my lips were sealed and caused me a UTI.
The STP was really what I was excited to try. Unfortunately.. that didn't work in my favor. If you can control your piss like a champ then this might be made for you. For people like me who want to take a piss and not have to sit there straining yourself to control it.. I wouldn't recommend this. The STP device they use is know as "Jetp" and it's a silicone tube with like a spoon at the end for you to piss in. Yeah if you have a huge urinating stream.. this won't work in your favor.

Overall I do highly recommend this product and I found my ways around some of the issues like for example, I started using a jockstrap now to hold it in place and it seems to work out just fine. As for the STP though, I'm still trying to figure out something.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I dunno.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: RaptorChops on May 25, 2014, 09:46:05 AM
I'm one of the people who went all out with my balls out on a prosthetic. and got the Phase 3 from Tyron. ( http://www.tyron2.net/).
-PROS-
The customer service is great
It's pretty much the most realistic prosthetic I've seen (they really take the time painting these things to perfection. They have blueish veins and everything)
You don't need to use a jock strap to hold it on. It uses medical grade adhesive (sold separate)
Makes a perfect bulge
I have tried the look test on a few girls and they are absolutely shocked by it.
They have a few different ones (I went with an STP one). They also have one for packing and playing ;) (it has a pump in the scrotum)

-CONS-
Extremely Expensive ($900-$1500)
Long wait time (but again it's worth it)
The idea of medical adhesive instead of a strap really appealed to me. Unfortunately (I'm probably doing it completely wrong for this to happen) somehow the adhesive got onto my "region" and we'll just say my lips were sealed and caused me a UTI.
The STP was really what I was excited to try. Unfortunately.. that didn't work in my favor. If you can control your piss like a champ then this might be made for you. For people like me who want to take a piss and not have to sit there straining yourself to control it.. I wouldn't recommend this. The STP device they use is know as "Jetp" and it's a silicone tube with like a spoon at the end for you to piss in. Yeah if you have a huge urinating stream.. this won't work in your favor.

Overall I do highly recommend this product and I found my ways around some of the issues like for example, I started using a jockstrap now to hold it in place and it seems to work out just fine. As for the STP though, I'm still trying to figure out something.

Hey, thanks so very much for reviewing this!  Yes, the Jetp I bought individually to try it and it SO did not work for me.

Have you ever seen an RM in person?  I would love to see a review between the Tyron and the RM.  How long did it take from order until delivery?
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

RJ

Hi!

Two days ago, I received the parcel. I am very pleased that all delivered so quickly!

What can I say about this product!?
Gorgeous!
I have used many different packers.
Here is my collection.

This product from Stylish Flesh, made qualitatively. And very similar to real organ.

Here, for example photo with Tyron2.

Photo Mango in strap.

Oh, it's my wonderful device in the strap. Spoon does not interfere. All very well thought out.

Used a Big spoon easily. I've got it turned immediately.

This is my hand and packer Stylish Endy. In color (swarthy), suits me.

Here I am in accoutrements! )

I really like how it looks.

And most importantly ...

I photographed my own organ and packer. Same color!

ninja admin cat sez no crotch shots please

Do the findings themselves.

I emphasize that the service is very good! I never bought anything in Russia. This is my first Russian experience. ) This is a very pleasant experience!

Quickly and qualitatively! http://stylishflesh.com/en/
  •  

Kyler

Quote from: RJ on June 07, 2014, 02:36:33 AM

I photographed my own organ and packer. Same color!
I think that's against the terms of service.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

RJ, thank you for posting this review.  I was anxiously waiting for it!

My concern about that packer is that it is cyberskin instead of silicone, so it has to be powdered.  Does that bother you at all?

•  

RJ

Quote from: Brett on June 07, 2014, 09:11:34 AM
RJ, thank you for posting this review.  I was anxiously waiting for it!

My concern about that packer is that it is cyberskin instead of silicone, so it has to be powdered.  Does that bother you at all?

Brett, my pleasure!

Material Packer is very similar as in Mango. No powder. Very nice and good stuff. I like it. I used the Packers from a similar material. This material is durable. And the straps are very comfortable.
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: RJ on June 07, 2014, 02:51:08 PM
Brett, my pleasure!

Material Packer is very similar as in Mango. No powder. Very nice and good stuff. I like it. I used the Packers from a similar material. This material is durable. And the straps are very comfortable.

thanks, RJ.

•  

aleon515

Raptor Chops, really nice to FINALLY see a review of Tyron. Just gave you a reputation point for that. Also RJ nice review here too.

--Jay
  •  

Maleth

Due to RL busyness, I can't write a full-on, detailed review of the packers from Stylishflesh at the moment. However, I can say that you get your money's worth. First of all, the packers are good quality, and I've had it in my possession for a couple weeks or so, and even if it's made from cyberskin it's extremely durable (Mr. Limpy's got nothing on these packers), the straps are pretty innovative (though they could use some updating, which I gave the store owner a few suggestions about and I'm sure he's working on it), and I have to say that this store gets a gold star for customer service because seriously, the shop owner is absolutely AWESOME. He's very approachable and answered absolutely all of my questions in a satisfactory manner. I was extremely hesitant to buy a packer in the upper-mid range of prices especially from somewhere far away like Russia, but after a couple days of barraging this guy with questions about the packers etc, I decided to dish out on a packer and a harness. I can confidently say that I don't regret the decision at all, and I got what I paid for. Great quality, practical concepts, and AWESOME customer service. Would recommend this shop. I could write an in-depth review of the packer themselves, but that would take some time and I'm busy in RL due to travels right now, but I'm happy to answer any questions either in this thread of via PM if you have something more personal to ask. Sorry about this mess of a paragraph, but I really wanted to write at least some sort of review for you guys.
~Maleth
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: Maleth on June 17, 2014, 07:06:09 AM
Due to RL busyness, I can't write a full-on, detailed review of the packers from Stylishflesh at the moment. However, I can say that you get your money's worth. First of all, the packers are good quality, and I've had it in my possession for a couple weeks or so, and even if it's made from cyberskin it's extremely durable (Mr. Limpy's got nothing on these packers), the straps are pretty innovative (though they could use some updating, which I gave the store owner a few suggestions about and I'm sure he's working on it), and I have to say that this store gets a gold star for customer service because seriously, the shop owner is absolutely AWESOME. He's very approachable and answered absolutely all of my questions in a satisfactory manner. I was extremely hesitant to buy a packer in the upper-mid range of prices especially from somewhere far away like Russia, but after a couple days of barraging this guy with questions about the packers etc, I decided to dish out on a packer and a harness. I can confidently say that I don't regret the decision at all, and I got what I paid for. Great quality, practical concepts, and AWESOME customer service. Would recommend this shop. I could write an in-depth review of the packer themselves, but that would take some time and I'm busy in RL due to travels right now, but I'm happy to answer any questions either in this thread of via PM if you have something more personal to ask. Sorry about this mess of a paragraph, but I really wanted to write at least some sort of review for you guys.

Hi, Maleth!

Thank you for taking the time to give us a quick review.  I have a couple of questions.

1) I am still stuck on this cyberskin issue.  I do understand that it is quality and not of the Mr. Limpy variety.  What I am wondering about is the need to powder it.  RJ says no, but the site says that it would need to be powdered.  I wanted to try to get away from having to worry about powdering my cock, thus only looking at silicone cocks.  But, I really like the look of this one, so I am entertaining the idea.

2) Which specific packer did you get?
Did you get it with the STP large spoon?
Are you able to urinate with it?

3) Which specific harness did you get?  What bothered you about the straps?

Thanks for your help!

•  

Maleth

Quote from: Brett on June 17, 2014, 07:42:28 PM
Hi, Maleth!

Thank you for taking the time to give us a quick review.  I have a couple of questions.

1) I am still stuck on this cyberskin issue.  I do understand that it is quality and not of the Mr. Limpy variety.  What I am wondering about is the need to powder it.  RJ says no, but the site says that it would need to be powdered.  I wanted to try to get away from having to worry about powdering my cock, thus only looking at silicone cocks.  But, I really like the look of this one, so I am entertaining the idea.

2) Which specific packer did you get?
Did you get it with the STP large spoon?
Are you able to urinate with it?

3) Which specific harness did you get?  What bothered you about the straps?

Thanks for your help!

Hey Brett, glad I was of at least a little bit of help.

1) As to the cyberskin issue.. I have to agree with RJ on this; the texture of the packer itself is much like the Masho. Similarly to the Masho, I also found myself not having to dust it with cornstarch as often as I had to for the Mr. Limpy. Every other day/few days is sufficient enough to keep the packer in tip top shape. The Mr. Limpy was practically a sponge that absorbed everything, ESPECIALLY if it wasn't freshly dusted. With the stylishflesh packers, I don't have this problem at all. It sits comfortably in my underwear without any stickiness. To answer your question exactly, it does require dusting but not too often, and I didn't find it to be a problem whatsoever.

2) Specifically, I ordered an Endy packer from the stylishflesh store that is equipped with the large urinal spoon. I have urinated a couple of times with it, and got it on my first try with some focus involved. Practice makes perfect, of course, and placement of the spoon is quite important. Though, the receptacle for it is very wide and I haven't had any accidents so far with it. I think that in no time I'll be able to whip it out and pee without having to even think about it. That's how easy it is!

3) I ordered the harness that is named on their website as, "Stylish Sally Black Harness Wide Strap". It's the one with the wide, black strap that says Grigio Sport on the front. The harnesses themselves are awesome and VERY secure, and I felt confident when packing with them in underwear. Super comfortable and secure at the same time. The only thing that bothered me a bit was that the clasp that held the urinal spoon shut when not in use wasn't tight enough, and I felt the packer sticking out a bit from me.. however, I'm sure that Gaspar (the store owner) updated these harnesses in time for even RJ's order that they are updated and no longer have this problem. I gave him the suggestion to improve these harnesses and he truly listens; I'll just reiterate that this shop has AWESOME customer service.I was even offered a free harness to be sent once he had updated them.

So yeah, if you've got any further questions don't hesitate to inquire.
~Maleth
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Maleth, fantastic of you to be so helpful.  It is not cheap, so I want to make the right decision (to order or not to order).

There is one thing I am confused by.  For the Endy/Ali, the "barrel length of the penis" is 3.14 inches (8cm), while the Penile length overall is 3.9 inches (10cm).

I would think that the "barrel length of the penis" would be the measurement of the shaft.  However, the length of the Endy/Ali looks to be longer than the x-small Mr. Limpy, which is 3 inches.  Subsequently, my assumption would be that the "Penile length overall" means what we typically refer to as the shaft length (if it is indeed longer than Mr. Limpy).

Therefore, my question is, would you say the shaft is 3.9 inches (around the same length as the RM basic/RM flaccid prosthetic) or is 3.14 inches (the same as an x-small Mr. Limpy)?

It is also interesting to me that the penis with foreskin (Ali) weighs 9.1 ounces, while the penis without foreskin, Endy weighs 7.4 ounces.  That is a big drop in weight!  I prefer circumcision, but 9.1 is as heavy as the RM basic, which I feel is too heavy for me.

Thanks for the info.

•