News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Jewlary(spelling?)

Started by Alicia, October 23, 2005, 01:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alicia

Please ignore my horrible spelling.  :D

What type of Jewlary(God I know I can't spell..lol) do you like to wear?

For me right now, about the only things I like to wear are big silver hoop earrings. I just love the dangling feeling of them. It's funny how big circles on the side of my face can look pretty too..
  •  

RachelW

I try to wear jewelry sparingly -- it's just so easy to overdo. But I love dangly earrings. I usually only wear them when I'm going out to a club or something. I'd like to wear rings but I don't want to draw attention to my hands.

If we're talking favorites though, I have a very special place in my heart for anklets.

And don't worry about spelling. This isn't English class. :)
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hey there Alicia,

I guess it depends on the mood I'm.  I usually just wear wear earrings, but often I'll add large beads around my neck and on occasion an inexpensive expandable bracelet.  I don't wear that much for work, just the earrings, and like you I prefer the long dangley ones :)

I only have one pair of expensive studs and they are made from my birth stone, all the rest is the inexpensive cosmetic jewelry.   I would like to get myself a nice gold chain necklace, maybe for Christmas.  :)

Chat later,

Steph

•  

Cassandra

Dangling earrings here too. I like to know they are still there during the day. I do wear studs occassionally but then I worry with them all day checking to make sure they haven't slipped out or something. I also wear a necklace, nothing to elaborate and something that hangs down rather than a choker. Don't want to draw attention to the ole Adams apple. Couple of rings and a bracelet. I like bracelets that are loose but won't fall off. Too tight and I worry it will cut off my circulation.

Alicia try typing your message in word and then cutting and pasting it into the reply box. Then you won't have to worry about your spelling.

Y wee woldnt wont peepool thankin we's ignarunt or sompin hyar  ;D

Cassie

•  

Alicia

Well, I'm not all intellegent >.> lol

What is it about hoops that are so appealing? I mean, I love em and I don't know why  ??? ???
  •  

Shelley

I'm for dangly earrings also.

Shelley
  •  

Alison

never really been much for jewelry myself,  I wear my wedding band, and sometimes a pair of studs....
  •  

tamaratv

i'm a big girl and could never fid really cool stuff that fit unless i rigged it up ( iama mechanic you know).  i have big hands and wrists and  a big neck.  My wife used to wear a lot of jewelry and i was SOOO jealous that i could not.   i found a place where they made jewelry for me in england - but it was SOOOO expensive.  Oh there is this new collection of really hot  dangle earrings...and  necklaces ( wohoo) that fit me (17.5 inch neck) - and it's all really affordable

here's the link to the nice affordable  stuff: http://www.crossdresser.com/product_page_subcategories.asp?ProductCatID=12

I'll get back if i can  find the more expensive custom site from england soon too !
  •  

Cassandra

A redneck values their truck their shotgun and their dog, A yuppie values their beamer, their stock portfolio and their hair. Big difference.

Cassie
  •  

Shelley

Soooo...

Where does a yuppie redneck put their shotgun in a beamer? ???

Shelley
  •  

Bdnewgirl

I have one pair of dangly clip on. I just can't get the nerve to have my ears peirced. hope I'm not the only clip on girl here

As for a yuppie redneck. We have one that shows up to our trap match in a beamer with a shotgun (Puts it in the trunk) We call him redpey       
  •  

AmyNYC

Quote from: Cassandra on November 15, 2005, 10:36:07 PMA redneck values their truck their shotgun and their dog, A yuppie values their beamer, their stock portfolio and their hair. Big difference.

Cassie

My Mom & stepdad are big-truck drivers from Alabama, drive a miata when home, he spends an hour (and a can of hairspray) on his hair EVERY day, she's in love with her Jack-Russell terrier, and yes... of course they own a shotgun.
  •  

Cassandra

Just a side note:

Understand of course that I am merely drawing a distinction between the average "redneck" and the average "yuppie" and that no value judgements are implied. Merely that these are characteristics common to the two groups which makes them different from each other.

Cassie
  •  

AmyNYC

Just another side note  :)

I wasn't offended by your post Cassandra.  I obviously love my parents, but we love to poke fun at each other.  I always tease my stepdad about his hair, which isn't hard because you can hear him doing his hair from anywhere in the house... the five minutes of hsssssssssss from the hairspray  ;D

Amy
  •  

Cassandra

Quotehsssssssssss from the hairspray 

Are you sure there isn't a closet snake handler in the family.  ;D
  •  

ILoveTSWomen

HAHA Shelley..

I lived in Oklahoma for a few years and I swear is true... I saw a Mercedes with a gun rack mounted in the rear window..

Dennis
  •  

Shelley

We have a saying downunder...

Only in the States.

You guys never cease to amaze.

Shelley
  •  

Cassandra

Pushing the envelope is what we do best Shelley. It seems to have worked pretty good so far. Next stop, Mars.

Cassie
  •