Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

My Religion

Started by IanBrianna, November 20, 2012, 11:03:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanBrianna

Hi.  I joined recently.  Just checking in to this thread with my own religious convictions.  I am a third degree elder in a Celtic Neopagan Witchcraft coven.  My coven is located in Colorado Springs, CO, whereas I am retired now and living in Norway.  I support them distantly through email, phone and I give periodic classes over Skype.  I also moderate several Yahoo groups on Neopaganism and Witchcraft and related subjects, and I publish articles on the site paganpages.com.  I am a practicing polytheist and endeavor to follow ancient Italic domestic religion at home.  I am mostly solitary here in Norway, though my sons join in with me in celebrations.  I have been pagan since February 1964.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Merry meet IanBrianna, :icon_wave:

Welcome to our little family. Over 9023 strong. That would be one heck of a family reunion.

Feel free to post your successes/failures, Hopes/dreams.  Ask questions and seek answers. Give and receive advice.

But remember we are family here, your family now. And it is always nice to have another member.

And be sure to check out these links ( MUST READS )

Janet 

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

tekla

And here I thought all the covens were in Manitou Springs  and not CoSprings.
FIGHT APATHY!, or don't...
  •  

Emma Morgaine

Merry Meet and welcome! )0(
:icon_flamed:
  •