Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

2013...The year of the 'Snake'

Started by Anatta, December 28, 2012, 04:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anatta

Kia Ora [weather's not the best, soooo with time on my hands and emptiness in my head.....]

::) It would seem the poor old talking serpent [biblically speaking] has had a bad rap, planting seeds of knowledge/curiosity into the minds of the innocent/ignorant...

::) Well  according to the Chinese horror-scope  ;) ;D [ spelt horror from a biblical perspective-you know witchcraft etc]2013 is the year of the 'Snake' and guess what ??? According to the Chinese horoscope....My birth year makes me a ssssssssssssssnake... >:-) :icon_yikes:

:eusa_think: Do you believe in horoscopes [Eastern or Western] ? Is there some truth to their predictions ?

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

I am the year of the Horse.  Which is funny because I am also a veterinary technician.  As to horoscopes, I find them interesting to read.  I find that using the stars to predict ones future is novel.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Anatta

Quote from: Ms. OBrien on December 28, 2012, 06:26:29 PM
I am the year of the Horse.  Which is funny because "I am also a veterinary technician".  As to horoscopes, I find them interesting to read.  I find that using the stars to predict ones future is novel.

Kia Ora Ms O,

::) Could it have been written in the stars ?  ;) ;D

::) The stars hold many secrets for both science and the mystic ! http://www.ofesite.com/spirit/chinese/animal2.htm

"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Anatta

Quote from: TessaM on December 29, 2012, 07:54:18 PM
I don't believe in any of that crap! My moneys on Jesus

#yourinamerica

Kia Ora Tessa,

::) I thought you were going to have a bet each way .... ;) ;D

•  

Anatta

Quote from: TessaM on December 29, 2012, 08:02:24 PM
Btw im the year of the monkey

S**T IS BANANAS!

Kia Ora  Tessa,

::) Then please stop apeing around, you cheeky monkey  :D

•  

Anatta

Kia Ora,

::) The year of the snake is auspicious [well according to Zenda it is]...

::) Snakes shed their old skins and in a sense that's what we do/have done ! So look upon this year as being your green light...

•