Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

775 inactive accounts purged

Started by Susan, May 16, 2007, 12:01:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

I went through and deleted inactive accounts today, removing 775 accounts.

An account is inactive if any of the following conditions are met:

• The account was registered more than 30 days ago, but was never activated.
  • The account had been registered more than 90 days, but the user had not made any posts. These accounts are deleted to free up the name for users who wish to post. You don't need an account to read the forums.
  • The account had not been logged into for over 180 days.

If this affected one of your accounts, I encourage you to re-register it, and become more active in the future. User contributions help to enhance and enrich the community at Susan's Place.

Stats on todays deletions for the curious...

112   |  Users who registered but did not activate their accounts in 30 days or over.
                                  275   |  Users who registered and activated, but had not posted for at least 3 months or more.
                                  388   |  Users who had posted but did not log into their account for 6 months or more.
                                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                  775   |  Total accounts deleted

Basically, I feel that inactive usernames should be available for people to register that will actually use them. I do this from time to time, so if you want to keep an account, make sure you post now and then!
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •