Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

When is Your Homecoming Party in the Spirit World Canceled?

Started by Amazon D, January 21, 2013, 05:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amazon D

When is Your Homecoming Party in the Spirit World Canceled?
By Greg Giles

When a soul, after an often difficult and arduous incarnation into the physical, returns home to the spirit world, he or she is welcomed back with open arms, wide smiles, and even with a party unequaled by any celebration we have enjoyed here in the physical world. There are a few exceptions though where these festivities are abruptly canceled, and today's discussion will focus upon one of these reasons for the cancellation of your homecoming party.

(More at the link)

Your fellow 'Soulie', Greg
I'm an Amazon womyn + very butch + respecting MWMF since 1999 unless invited. + I AM A HIPPIE

•  

peky

I believe the Soul, which is Divine, lives the body as ti come, pure. The Soul is nontarnishable.

I also do not believe in reincarnation.

I believe that humans beings generate their unique spirit, and that the spirit upon death goes to the presence of G-d if ones actions have been righteous.

I do not believe G-d punishes or rewards. Our spirits remains separated from G-d by our inability or refusal to humble ourselves and admit wrong doing.

•  

Catherine Sarah

Well. From my understanding of all of this. Probably one of the main reasons my party will be cancelled is, when I don't turn up on time. I have been known in the past not to be as punctual as I should have been. Apart from that, I did check my Google maps and can't quite seem to get the right co-ordinates as to where I should go. Some have mentioned I should go to Buggery, but they've had a fire through there recently. And it really hasn't a very big population either. Just a lot of "passer throughers"

I've been to hell and back, recently, but didn't see any signs to any parties that were in progress.

In the spirit of the post.
Huggs
catherine

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •