Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

mistaken for my father :)

Started by Justin 21, January 27, 2013, 06:29:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin 21

right so I'm just short of seven months on T and loving it except everytime i answer the phone i am mistaken for my father even by people who have known him for over 30 years, i even got mistaken by my own aunt who knows abut me and who sees me once a week, I'm glad i pass so well but i already look just like my father do i really need to sound just like him too :P
  •  

CursedFireDean

Check me out on instagram @flammamajor
  •  

spacial

Ha ha!

Yep. Enjoy it.

Ha ha!

I must say I am so pleased for you.
  •  

aleon515

I sound exactly like my sister I dont' like too much. If I could sound like dad... OTOH that would be so creepy since he is deceased.

--Jay
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

I would say that would make you, your father's son. 

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

AdamMLP

They're all probably just used to it being your father when someone with a deep voice answers the phone, especially if you don't have any other men in your family. When they realise that you've got a deep voice too now, and it sinks into their subconsciousness then they'll start listening for other clues as to who here speaking to than just the pitch.
  •  

Natkat

my mom dont really like to use male pronouces by me, but she had to over the phone cause it mindf* people if she say she had a daughter and then hand them my phone..

once I had to mention my ID (which is female) the guy in the phone answer: "good bye, and get healthy soon"
he thought I had a flue or something cause this where the only explenation of my voice hehe..
  •  

John Smith

I'm mistaken for my son whenever I'm with my mother. "Oh this must be your grandson! No..? Oh.."

Went and got me a ticker, so everytime I post I'm reminded to put down whatever I was about to eat. >.>
  •