Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Change of preference /seriously write me here, Please

Started by angiejuly, January 29, 2013, 02:18:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

angiejuly

I am really wondering what your opinions are of how or what the physical and mental changes are that has created my change of preference.  Reason being I am a writer of consciousness and sound frequency science. I seem to be stuck on this one and that usually means I need the perceptions of others to see myself better. Should be a fun writing for anyone really to say your perception on this.. Do you like to speculate and write? I do want to know what you think. My hints for you are., I saw men as a guy as gay sex and never even catered to the very thought. With society here on the island treating me like a woman years before going full time has been changing my brain neurons with the hormones over the years that being desired and not taking no for an answer is what I want. Like suppressed truth of the self until lifestyle brought out the real me. Or I was sadly giving into the illusions of testosterone and must have been why I was miserable.

I really can make an absolutly amazing writing about this but really need your help . My own perception seems to want to lie to the self. I have to admit this. There can be no change. Its always been there I was lieing to the self. Perhaps its hard to accept and admit this but This is a start.

Ok here is the old post. Please if a thought ( from the heart only) comes up , just write it.. I love you all so very much and its my all and everything to help bring us to awareness of our explosive talents.............................

Hi Girls and Guys. I have been post op for 6 months now. I have been trying to date girls and they take me out but its like we are just waiting for someone to do something. LOL! So I decided screw it,, I am going for guys now. Why can I just be ok with that? I never had that before but the me and now is all for it.

I must say.. I love being post op. I never knew it was so wonderful feeling.
Love  you all and watch for me, I will be noticed soon for some  talents I have. This will help us all. SHSHSHSHSHSHSH!

Love you Love you,,  Anela hiku,'ehiku Lani
We must value ourselves to our attributes and contributions to others and environment and not our ability to aquire monitery value through means of greed and backstabbing. In this system the greedy would eat what the dogs dont want.
a blog on truth,   http://angiejuly.blogspot.com/
  •