Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Found out about a rumor going around about me at work today

Started by Adabelle, March 09, 2013, 12:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adabelle

I'm scheduled to have GRS in just under two weeks, and so have notified everyone at work that I'll be out on medical leave for a couple months. I haven't told anyone why I'm going out, but I did tell my boss I'm going out for some kind of major surgery. Well today I found out about a rumor going around the office about me. Someone messaged me out of the blue and said, "oh I heard you were going out on maternity leave coming up. congratulations!"

This is someone who works in another remote office so my colleagues there wouldn't know if I've been pregnant or not. Anyway, I just couldn't help but smile thinking that a rumor is going around about me heading out on maternity leave. :)

I told him it was actually just medical leave, but I was tempted to update my profile pic in the work directory with a pillow in my stomach and just go with it. Anyway, I was so happy I just had to share this little story. What a wonderful rumor!
  •  

Sara Thomas

I ain't scared... I just don't want to mess up my hair.
  •  

Beth Andrea

When you go back to work, you can always say, "No, I wasn't able to get a baby...but I did find an awesome deal on a new vagina!"

;)

Good luck with your "confirmation"!
...I think for most of us it is a futile effort to try and put this genie back in the bottle once she has tasted freedom...

--read in a Tessa James post 1/16/2017
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Adabelle on March 09, 2013, 12:37:36 AM

I told him it was actually just medical leave, but I was tempted to update my profile pic in the work directory with a pillow in my stomach and just go with it. Anyway, I was so happy I just had to share this little story. What a wonderful rumor!

Wishing you the best recovery and good outcome with your GRS Adabelle! I'd forego the pillow idea, cute as it sounds. Eventually someone would want to see the baby and with all the horrifying news articles about distraught mothers murdering their own kids, well you just don't want to open that can of worms hon!
  •  

Adabelle

Quote from: Shantel on March 09, 2013, 09:29:26 AM
I'd forego the pillow idea, cute as it sounds. Eventually someone would want to see the baby and with all the horrifying news articles about distraught mothers murdering their own kids, well you just don't want to open that can of worms hon!

Okay okay,  I guess I won't do it then :)

Thanks for the warm wishes everyone!
  •