Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

12 hours shopping in a bra and see through shirt

Started by DietFresca, April 20, 2013, 07:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DietFresca

So I did something kind of crazy today... I was shopping first thing in the morning, passed by the lingerie section and saw these playtex sexy fit bras, and there was one that was pretty close to my size.  I tried it on and it fit perfectly, moreover it has a little bit of padding and a nice molded shape to it.  It looked amazing, I couldn't wait to put it on so I drove behind the store and changed from my boring utilitarian underwire seamless cup, to this super pretty, slightly padded bra.

I put my shirt back on over it and was AMAZED and how incredibly feminine I looked!!

I decided I would do the rest of my shopping like that, even though the bra is clearly noticeable through my white shirt, I almost turned around when I saw my reflection in the glass doors to enter the mall... but I want to eventually take hormones to make my breasts bigger and if I can't be around people just because my chest sticks out prominently and a bra is clearly visible through my shirt at 100 yards away, then may as well not develop my breasts since it would turn me into a hermit.

But I went into the mall, and I shopped and walked and then walked and shopped.  Yeah, I got a lot of looks, one child commented to his mother "mira, es como mujer" which means "look he's like a woman" but that was the only vocalized comment.  Awesome feeling being so busty, I really like this new bra.
Ramona Flowers :icon_flower:
  •  

FrancisAnn

Good for you, shopping is such fun & a new sexy bra always feels great. You look great/young.

I also had a nice shopping trip today at local thrift stores. No one noticed anything except a nice mddle age lady in her volvo station wagon parking up front shopping for bargains. 
  •  

justpat

Had to go out of town last weekend for a funeral.Left early the day before so I could go
shopping.Went to Kohl's great store and they had sale's on  WOW like a girl in chocolate store.
No carts had to lug around bags, several bags!New dress almost a tie dye, thongs, panties,
2 new pairs of 4" platforms size 10 fit perfectly finally found 2 lacy 34c bras I fill them naturally
what a day!
  Went to check out in my cowboy boots jeans and izod shirt the young girl just looked at me and I said do you think they will fit.About $400 later I and my inner girl were two extremely happy campers.
  •  

DietFresca

I am really liking this sexy fit playtex bra, all the comfort of a decent support bra, all the stability of an underwire, the smoothness of a seamless cup and unmistakably feminine shaping.

I went grocery shopping again this morning with the new bra with just a white t-shirt over it... a fellow shopper actually struck up a conversation with me... a bit of a double standard, she asked me something that would be completely unacceptable for a man to ask a woman.  She asked me what cup size I'm wearing, which I said is a DD cup, and she said those are kind of hard to find.  They really are, especially in the large band sizes.

So yeah, it's an awesome bra, I've never worn molded cups or a bra with padding before, but it looks great with a t-shirt and it says it raises your cup size by one with the padding (so does that mean I effectively look like a DDD cup or an E cup?) and apparently it's very attention getting.  I find it interesting that the "discretely check out that rack" routine all of us have down pat from living in a society where getting caught looking at breasts is a no-no, is now being used by people to discreetly steal a glance at my own chest.

This bra is a game changer for sure, with my luck they'll discontinue it now!  But if you want to try one they sell them at Walmart, here's the model number for the style... try it out!!

http://www.playtexfits.com/bras/styles/5338/
  •  

Miss Jill Thorn

thank you on the link to the bra i will go buy one and I hope I will  enjoy wearing as much as you have.my best to you
:-* :-*
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

DietFresca

Quote from: Jill1 on April 21, 2013, 01:34:54 PM
thank you on the link to the bra i will go buy one and I hope I will  enjoy wearing as much as you have.my best to you

The honeymoon comes to an end, I finally have come to see the flaws of the molded cups... depending on your posture, the cups will be completely full and flattering, or they will experience an annoying and noticeable dip in the molded cup shape.

I spent some time and money trying to fix that issue, the best would be to just grow proper feminine breasts that would fill the cups in any posture, but for the interim I tried some padding inserts.  The first set were expensive and ridiculous, little triangular stacks of silicone in a plastic wrapping.  I was skeptical but thought it might be just enough to keep the cups from buckling... not even both of them stacked together could keep one cup from buckling.  D: D: D:  And those were final purchase items, once you try them on, no refunds.  :P  So avoid specialty sexy lingerie shops, they are scammers and rude about it as well.

I also tried stuffing gloves in the cups, but that just created a lumps look to my non-lady lumps, but it filled them out pretty sweet, if I could get them that filled out and smooth as the molding, I'd be a happy camper.  So the gloves had to come off, it just didn't look or feel right.

Then I found love in a hopeless place... while in a Target, I found these cup enhancers, they only had ones that go up to B cup, but I'm already close to a full DD, just need a little boost, and sure enough, after fiddling with them to get in the right place at the right angle my molded bra cup looked stunning, and no posture or position would let those molded cups look like anything but the perfectly rounded and smooth icons of femininity that I was looking for.

But tonight is a dark day, for it is laundry day... and I have no idea how to wash the delicate, fickle, fragile creature that is a slightly padded, sexy fit, molded underwire cup bra.  I already have three of these, white, black and pink... and it's white's turn to be cleaned today.  I'll just read the care instructions here....   No Bleach.  No Machine Wash, No Dryer... WTF?!

Turns out you have to *manually* wash these because they are prone to lose their shape and they're just too delicate to survive the rigors of a washer and dryer.  I kid you not, you have to practically bathe them individually in Woolite and after gently rinsing them, place them on a dry white towel for 24 hours for the molded cups to retain their shape.

I got bronchitis, ain't nobody got time for that!!  Also, I have roommates, I'm not sure they suspect I'm a cross dresser yet but I think a huge freaking DD molded cup bra drying on a white towel next to the sink or in the kitchen might be a dead giveaway...

How to wash a seemless underwire molded cup bra... seriously!

Just found my motivation for getting my own place...
  •  

DietFresca

Oh, and in reference to the super cool pushup pads I found at target that complete the playtex molded cup look, I did a barcode scan and product search for them for those who are interested, here's the product:

http://m.giftery.me/product/view/16682545
  •  

calico

"To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."― Irving Wallace  "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find." -  E.L. Konigsburg
  •