Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Dr Cardenas in Guadelajara Mexico

Started by Feral Cat, May 31, 2007, 09:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feral Cat

On 07/07/07 I am getting my scalp advance/forehead contour/brow/chin and fat grafting done by Dr. Cardenas.   

I have previously had Rhino/lip lift and lip implants done by Dr Peter Raphael in Dallas  and face lift done by Lifestyle Lift

I have had my electro done by 4 different people.

My face is truly a community project :)

Pam
  •  

Barbara Ann

I'm not far along enough to have FFS, but I am interested in Dr Cardenas' work. I wish you all the success in the world; and please keep us informed on your experience.
Good luck, you lucky girl-
-Barb
  •  

Robyn

To each her own.

My $$$ went to electrolysis (lots of it), SRS, BA and then my husband's surgery,  My face has to stay as it is.  At my age, who cares?

Life is good.

Robyn
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •  

Feral Cat

Yeah my money too...... Lots of electro,  SRS in November.  Im undecided on BAS though as my boobs are growing rather nicely on their own.   

Sorry about your husband, hope he is ok

Pam
  •  

Wendy Kahr

Quote from: Feral Cat on May 31, 2007, 09:40:39 PM
On 07/07/07 I am getting my scalp advance/forehead contour/brow/chin and fat grafting done by Dr. Cardenas.   
Pam

If you don't mind me asking (I am posting this on August 9th, so it would be just over a month now)... How did it go?
  •  

AnaTXGrl

•