Pysgod

•  

almost,angie

•  

Kendall

•  

Celia

Quote from: Cindi Jones on June 04, 2007, 12:58:10 PM
If you had your say... what would it be like? 

Cindi

A good friend. :)

-Celia
Only the young die young.
  •  

Stormy

I'm agnostic, so by definition, I don't have a definitive answer.  The universe and everything in it, including us thinking
beings, is profoundly more complex than we are currently able to understand.  Any deity would be equally complex and
unfathomable and beyond my limited comprehension.  I find no vision in ANY of the current world religions.

Stormy
  •  

David W. Shelton

I really don't know what the perfect religion would look like. But it'd darn sure better include Star Trek and pizza.
  •  

Cindi Jones

Quote from: David W. Shelton on September 25, 2007, 09:38:14 PM
I really don't know what the perfect religion would look like. But it'd darn sure better include Star Trek and pizza.

Oh God, please create some new Star Trek episodes.  Amen.

Of all the things that should be a part of religion,  I see a void in so many organizations.

A faith should have a "fun" component in it, shouldn't it?  There should be "a time to dance".

Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

cindybc

I triple that on the Pizza and StarTrek, "Star Ship Voyager" and bring back Jar Jar Binx from Star Wars.  ;D

Cindy

•  

David W. Shelton

Jar Jar?

:icon_eek:

:: walks slowly away.... ::
  •  

OnyaKonyaLonya

•  

Dryad

The perfect religion:
Any religion that foregoes anything to do with worship, existential dread, personal worth and social rules. Because when those are mixed with religion, human stupidity and fear will turn it into a violent monster of destruction.
  •