Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What The Future Holds

Started by Anatta, June 09, 2013, 03:33:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anatta

Kia Ora,

It's all here, surgeons manually re-wiring the brain,(They are already able to do this for patients who suffer from severe depression)  walking talking dancing robots, artificial intelligence, virtual universes, chip implanted in the brain that stores memories, you name it, the future's got it...

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

peky

Quote from: Kuan Yin on June 09, 2013, 03:33:58 AM
Kia Ora,

It's all here, surgeons manually re-wiring the brain,(They are already able to do this for patients who suffer from severe depression)  walking talking dancing robots, artificial intelligence, virtual universes, chip implanted in the brain that stores memories, you name it, the future's got it...

Kind of old. Isn't if? 2020 is just 6 years away! 

•  

Anatta

Quote from: peky on June 09, 2013, 06:46:10 AM

Kind of old. Isn't if? 2020 is just 6 years away!

Kia Ora Peky,

The future's never 'old' ....

"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

peky

Quote from: Kuan Yin on June 09, 2013, 05:58:24 PM
Kia Ora Peky,

The future's never 'old' ....

In quantum-temporal entanglement is!  LOL
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Based on that video the only thing I can think of is ...

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Anatta

Kia Ora,

::) I want an Asimo ! And I want one now...

•  

Anatta

Quote from: Ms. OBrien CVT on June 09, 2013, 06:26:07 PM
Based on that video the only thing I can think of is ...

Kia Ora Ms O,

Or we could end up with a terminator with a personality like  Marvin in the Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy

•  

Anatta

Quote from: peky on June 09, 2013, 06:05:06 PM
In quantum-temporal entanglement is!  LOL

Kia Ora Peky,

::) Well according to the Encyclopaedia Zenda ( A world renowned source of knowledge-copies available online go to www.encyzenda.co.nz.... $1,000.000 per copy pay by credit card or paypal )  ;) ;D

If one can bend the future(that which does not exist-apart from in ones imagination) so that it meets up with the past( also that which does not exist- apart from in ones imagination) this would all still be (physiologically) happening 'now'...

And if one thinks it is any time (does time really exist ?) other than 'now' this would be an 'illusion' conjured up by ones 'imagination'(The dream fabric of the night)...

So the future can 'never' be old (not even a 'bent' one)  ;) ;D In other words there is no time like(outside) the 'present'..

But then life 'is' but a dream so we could all be just dreaming anyway (and if this is the case then anything goes)  ;) ....

•