Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Topic: New Poll - Transgender Hopes and Dreams - What is your inner desire?

Started by Emerald, June 06, 2007, 09:30:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Each of us came to susans.org to find support with people like ourselves. All of us wanted to know we were not alone. And every one of us came with a very important personal desire too. Which of the answers below best describes your desire?

My greatest desire is/was to change my body to a more sexless form.
My greatest desire is/was to be accepted as a member of the opposite sex.
My greatest desire is/was to medically obtain the physical characteristics of the opposite sex.
My greatest desire is/was to legally become a member of the opposite sex.
My greatest desire is/was to get how-to tips to look like a member of the opposite sex.
My greatest desire is/was to learn more about gender and how it effects me and others.
My greatest desire is/was to better understand someone I care about who is transgender.
Other (I will post a response below)

Emerald

You must be logged in to contribute in this anonymous poll. After submitting your choice, you will be able to see how others voted. One vote per person on this question. If you make a mistake you may easily change your response by clicking "Remove Vote" and entering your new choice.

Thank you very much for your participation!
-Emerald  :icon_mrgreen:
Androgyne.
I am not Trans-masculine, I am not Trans-feminine.
I am not Bigender, Neutrois or Genderqueer.
I am neither Cisgender nor Transgender.
I am of the 'gender' which existed before the creation of the binary genders.
  •  

Emerald

Quote from: Tink on June 06, 2007, 11:34:24 PM
I chose "other" because all the choices above were true for me.  However, if I could, I'd modify choice number one as follows:
1. My greatest desire is/was to live my life socially be accepted as a member of the opposite sex.

Agreed and done!
For those of you who have already participated in this new poll, please change your selection as needed. 

Thanks! :icon_biggrin:
-Emerald  :icon_mrgreen:
Androgyne.
I am not Trans-masculine, I am not Trans-feminine.
I am not Bigender, Neutrois or Genderqueer.
I am neither Cisgender nor Transgender.
I am of the 'gender' which existed before the creation of the binary genders.
  •