Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

complicated question.

Started by kariann330, June 15, 2013, 09:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kariann330

So im wondering if going 100% stealth is possible and if it is does anyone have any advice for someone who is considering it....especially in a state that doesn't change gender markers on birth certificates only on driver licenses/state issued ID cards.
I need a hero to save me now, i need a hero to save my life, a hero will save me just in time!!

"Don't bother running from a sniper, you will just die tired and sweaty"

Longest shot 2500yards, Savage 110BA 338 Lapua magnum, 15X scope, 10X magnifier. Bipod.
  •  

Christine167

I'd imagine that anything is possible. It's just easier if you are younger and if you can change that birth certificate. Which state are you in and which state is your birth certificate from? That might help the others help you.
  •  

A

Ehm, do you really need your birth certificate to do anything, anyway?
A's Transition Journal
Last update: June 11th, 2012
No more updates
  •  

Tristan

Well I did it. Remember to delete any old Facebook or myspace accounts under your old life. That's the first give away. If you have any out and proud people on your new Facebook hide there post. They may not like that but if they are always posting LBGT stuff and it shows up on your wall it will give you away. Also if you go to tons of LBGT events that's going to catch up with you as well. Really. Just do what your average woman does. That's what I do now. I go out but not to gay clubs since I'm not into girls. I hang out with people I'm just a average woman. If you approach it like that you will be fine. Of and you might have to move a little bit. I moved 40 miles out towards out beach area. Total fresh start
  •  

vegie271

Quote from: Tristan on June 16, 2013, 09:01:29 AM
Well I did it. Remember to delete any old Facebook or myspace accounts under your old life. That's the first give away. If you have any out and proud people on your new Facebook hide there post. They may not like that but if they are always posting LBGT stuff and it shows up on your wall it will give you away. Also if you go to tons of LBGT events that's going to catch up with you as well. Really. Just do what your average woman does. That's what I do now. I go out but not to gay clubs since I'm not into girls. I hang out with people I'm just a average woman. If you approach it like that you will be fine. Of and you might have to move a little bit. I moved 40 miles out towards out beach area. Total fresh start

you are advising not hanging out at all in any gay clubs, what if you are into girls, I am a lesbian and moving into a new city, in about 4 months, I have already connected online facebook wise to  the city I know the bus routes and stuff and I know one person there.  how would this work?

•  

xchristine

I understand what Tristan is saying ...
Gay clubs is a good place to get outed...
And who wants >-bleeped-<s anyways??

Straight environments is where most of us will wind up..
As for stealth...I bekeice if you are girlie to begin with

Stealth is not that hard .. imo the major obsticle would be
$$$ for ffs...laser and electro...and let the hormones do
Most of the heavy lifting.  .

Oh and spends as much time with girls ...
You will be surprised how your personalitu changes...
Talking laughing clothes boys. Eveurhing.  I immerse myself
Into my all girl work crew....

That kind of stuff is invaluable to going stealth..
  •  

vegie271

Quote from: xchristine on June 16, 2013, 09:40:43 AM
I understand what Tristan is saying ...
Gay clubs is a good place to get outed...
And who wants >-bleeped-<s anyways??

Straight environments is where most of us will wind up..
As for stealth...I bekeice if you are girlie to begin with

Stealth is not that hard .. imo the major obsticle would be
$$$ for ffs...laser and electro...and let the hormones do
Most of the heavy lifting.  .

Oh and spends as much time with girls ...
You will be surprised how your personalitu changes...
Talking laughing clothes boys. Eveurhing.  I immerse myself
Into my all girl work crew....

That kind of stuff is invaluable to going stealth..

Well see that is the thing

I never needed FFS, I look exactly like my mother, in fact I am only 3 1/2" taller than her

Electrolysis was done years ago, voice never needed work, it is natural, I just worked on modulation and vocabulary

What I am talking about is hanging out with the lesbians in town especially since that is my orientation

•  

xchristine

I'm pretty sure a lot of lesbians would love to get thier
Hands on you....

Reminds me of when I was a young girl in Vancouver I wandered
Into a lesbian bar.  Didn't know it till half my beer was gone. 
A real pretty girl started talking to me....than others got hostile
So I ran up the stairs to leave as another was coming down...
She whistled at me. ..said I was ( colorful words ) gorgous.
Outside was the pretty lesbians gf ready to take me down
Hahaha....the kind with brush cut.  Plaid jacket...jeans  rider boots. .

That was a confidence boost lesbians hitting on me and
Others threatened coz thier girl wanted me....

There is always someone for everyone...
  •  

kariann330

Quote from: Christine167 on June 15, 2013, 09:27:28 PM
I'd imagine that anything is possible. It's just easier if you are younger and if you can change that birth certificate. Which state are you in and which state is your birth certificate from? That might help the others help you.

Im Ohio born and raised....yes i know TransOhio and PFLAG are trying to change that law but it's not happening fast enough....sadly we just got the laws changed on ID/DL gender markers about 2 years ago.

And say your ID expires....you need a birth certificate to get a new one....passports, colleges, student loans, federal firearm licenses, concealed carry permits....the list can go on for days but i won't bore yall.
I need a hero to save me now, i need a hero to save my life, a hero will save me just in time!!

"Don't bother running from a sniper, you will just die tired and sweaty"

Longest shot 2500yards, Savage 110BA 338 Lapua magnum, 15X scope, 10X magnifier. Bipod.
  •  

bullwinklle

What everyone else has mentioned (changing documents, Facebook, etc.) are usually good enough for stealth with the general public, but the only problem I would foresee with being 100%, fully stealth is that some records (of your old name) are pretty much impossible to erase.

Name changes are public record, so someone could conceivably look up your new name and find the old name. Background checks also turn up that kind of information. Credit reports may turn up your old name so long as there are accounts (even closed accounts) on there with your old name. This means potential employers, landlords, etc. could end up knowing that you have gone by a (noticeably?) different name before.

The other aspect is people who you know or have known. Either you end up never telling them and avoiding them completely, or you are depending on them not to out you. Even the most sympathetic, supportive person could slip up and compromise your stealth, especially if you have a cover story to explain loose ends.
  •