Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Word up!

Started by Tracey, June 15, 2013, 10:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

A place to stretch our vocabularies! Some words just tickle your fancy, or roll right off your tongue. I'll start us off with a beauty, can anyone use slumgullion in a sentence?
  •  

Darkie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on June 15, 2013, 10:12:13 PM
A place to stretch our vocabularies! Some words just tickle your fancy, or roll right off your tongue. I'll start us off with a beauty, can anyone use slumgullion in a sentence?

After a hard days work in the mines, the young man's shoes were covered in slumgullion.
Courage is the power that turn dreams into reality.
  •  

DriftingCrow

Maledicent

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on June 15, 2013, 10:12:13 PM
I'll start us off with a beauty, can anyone use slumgullion in a sentence?

Without the proper ingredients in the kitchen, I made quite the slumgullion for my mother-in-law's visit.
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Anatta

Kia Ora,

"Do you want fries with your slumgillion sir/ma am ?"  ;) ;D

Metta Zenda :) 
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Darkie on June 15, 2013, 10:28:39 PM
After a hard days work in the mines, the young man's shoes were covered in slumgullion.

BUZZZZZZ!

Quote from: LearnedHand on June 15, 2013, 10:30:42 PM
Maledicent

Without the proper ingredients in the kitchen, I made quite the slumgullion for my mother-in-law's visit.

DING!

Quote from: Kuan Yin on June 15, 2013, 10:55:28 PM
Kia Ora,

"Do you want fries with your slumgillion sir/ma am ?"  ;) ;D

Metta Zenda :) 

DING!

I was wondering if anyone knows how to use a fid?
  •  

DriftingCrow

My years at sea has taught me that the lays of a rope can only be properly split by the use of my fid.

Can you give me a nice charientism?
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •