Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Going through HTR and still living as your born gender.

Started by Holly31, June 09, 2007, 03:02:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

If are currently going through HRT are you living your everyday life as

Don't know
9 (45%)
If MTF (Female)
11 (55%)
If FTM (Male)
0 (0%)
Don't know
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Holly31

I am currently on HRT and living as my born gender. I am a MTF TG and really really want to live my everyday life as a female, but my job will not permit my change. So I live hidden to all but to myself and my wife. (She does think that the HTR makes me a better person)
  •  

Yvonne

I'm already post-op and have been living as female for quite a long time.  Hopefully the quick effects of estrogen won't betray you and you will continue to live your life as you wish until you're ready to transition.
  •  

Kimberly

Hrm, from my perspective it is not worth keeping an old job if they are so... clueless. *shrug* In my opinion our happiness is worth more than whatever a job can pay. But, situations and opinions differ, of course.

Just sand in the wind...
  •  

rhonda13000

Quote from: Holly31 on June 09, 2007, 03:02:36 AM
I am currently on HRT and living as my born gender. I am a MTF TG and really really want to live my everyday life as a female, but my job will not permit my change. So I live hidden to all but to myself and my wife. (She does think that the HTR makes me a better person)

Mine mirrors yours very closely, but not precisely.
  •  

Kate

but my job will not permit my change.

Why do you think they won't permit it? People may surprise you ;)

~Kate~
  •  

Holly31

I work with all men, 30 or 40 in an office (no women), and already they comment on my looks, my hair, my eyebrows etc etc.... I guess some things you can't hide after 2 years on HRT. Everyday I have to put on a sports bra and 2 shirts to cover my chest up. Yet through all of this I get the simple pleasure (kind of evil)  knowing I am around people who, most of which are my good friends wouldn't be caught dead around a gay or TG person. Little do they know that everyday they sit next to me, shake my hand, go out to eat lunch etc ,etc...This makes my day! As far as coming out at work. Not going to happen I would be fired on the spot! Plus it's a job that can support me and my wife very comfortably. I just keep going on hoping that one day I will progress to far, changed to much, loose everything that makes me a man on the outside and really become that women I want to be.
  •  

rhonda13000

Quote from: Kate on June 09, 2007, 02:59:23 PM
but my job will not permit my change.

Why do you think they won't permit it? People may surprise you ;)

~Kate~

It could be a function of the nature of her employment.

That is the case with me, for the next few months.

May your day be blessed, Kate.
  •