Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

For those who pray, please-

Started by Adreni, June 26, 2013, 10:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adreni

Obligatory census information: I am an androgynously transgendered, polyamorous, pantheistic Christian,...

I'm strongly considering HRT right now, but I don't want to lose my fertility, sex drive or ability to perform... I'm really worried about this...

And on top of that, I just came out to everyone on Facebook, and that includes a lot of my closer family members. My mom knows I'm an androgyne, but I don't think she really knows what that means... and that's the most any of my family know... so I honestly have no idea how they'll react. I'm sure they'll still love me... I just don't want things to be super awkward.

But... if they become awkward, I'd prefer that over hiding and letting them assume that who I am follows what I am.

So... please, save me a prayer for the anxieties and decisions... thank you.
  •  

Sarah Louise

I will pray for clarity in your decisions.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Shantel

Adreni there will be reactions, not always good but we'll pray that you maintain self control and have the grace to remain your sweet self in the face of adversity as that will have a calming effect.
  •