Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Let your inner Rorschach out!

Started by Jamie D, July 09, 2013, 10:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Quote from: CalmRageMusic on July 20, 2013, 05:25:13 PM
Schwarze Zwiebeln sind Synthesizer-lastig.

Ich will ein Bayerisches Bier-Frau im Hofbrau Haus sein.

Ich habe probleme!!   ;D
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: Jamie D on July 20, 2013, 05:29:32 PM
Ich will ein Bayerisches Bier-Frau im Hofbrau Haus sein.

Ich babe probleme!!   ;D

mit oder ohne Dirndl?
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: CalmRageMusic on July 20, 2013, 05:30:19 PM
mit oder ohne Dirndl?

Gibt mir meine Lederhosen!!

Ich weiss nicht was "Dirndl" ist.
  •  

Alaia

Two elk standing on a grassy outcropping.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Jamie D

I see an angry bull charging me, blue steam coming from his nostrils, and a cloud of red dust at his feet.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Jamie D on July 20, 2013, 05:22:52 PM
Number 10

Someone wearing a red turtle neck sweater, with wildly bushy eyebrows and a five o'clock shadow. They are kissing their reflection in a mirror.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

V M

Two dragons meeting at a disco tech
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

LordKAT

•  

Jamie D

Analysis of Number 10

Another colorful card, this time with orange, pink, and green inks. This one is tough to visualize anything specific in; most test subjects struggle to find something to "see" in it.

Possible Sexual Imagery: Female sex organs, usually seen at the bottom of the card.

This is a tough one.

Good/Common Answers: "Fire, smoke, explosion, map, anatomy, flower."

Bad Answers: "Mushroom cloud on the centre line at top can indicate paranoia. Monsters or men fighting can indicate poor social development."
  •  

Sephirah

Quote from: Jamie D on July 22, 2013, 10:11:18 AM
Bad Answers: "Mushroom cloud on the centre line at top can indicate paranoia.

Or that you're Sarah/John Connor, and slightly anxious about an impending nuclear apocalypse. Followed by a wave of time-travelling, bipedal, mechanised killing machines orchestrated by a sentient computer system, bent on your destruction, the annihilation of humanity and everything you hold dear.
Natura nihil frustra facit.
  •  

Yuki-jker86

an angry dragon breathing fire, because somebody ate his dinner. he was looking forward to it, he had mash and peas and a lovely steak and ale pie.
he was going to watch the news with his dinner and a cool beer and afterwards he was going to go play darts with the lads.

Dreams2014

There are two things I think of when I see this thread. Fallout: New Vegas and Rorschach from the Watchmen.
Farewell to my friends, farewell to the life I knew. I burn what once was, and in the ashes I am born anew.
  •