Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Let your inner Rorschach out!

Started by Jamie D, July 09, 2013, 10:51:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Preface - I am not any sort of social scientist!  I can not interpret observations made on these inkblot tests.  These are posted for entertainment only.  If you give a crazy answer, it's on you.  :o

(I will post one per day for 10 days.  At the end of each day I will post the common interpretations.)

Vell denn, mein Freunds.  Zit back on der Couch.  Mach yourzelf comfortable.  Und tell me, vat do you zee?

•  

Jamie D

Number 1

Please cite "Number 1" in your answer, so we know which one you are referring to.
  •  

vegie271

•  

ZoeM

Two cats reverse-high-fiving with miniature guitars.
Don't lose who you are along the path to who you want to be.

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

BunnyBee

Quote from: ZoeM on July 09, 2013, 10:58:25 PM
Two cats reverse-high-fiving with miniature guitars.

Lol I love it :)
  •  

Jamie D

Ja, ja, ja.  But vat do YOU zee?
  •  

BunnyBee

I will never see anything else lol
  •  

Alaia

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Oriah

an oak leaf that's been chewed on by grasshoppers
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jamie D

Looking at the whole image, I see a large vagina with an erect penis (or possibly a mega-clitoris), sticking out of the top.
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Quote from: Jamie D on July 10, 2013, 12:21:19 AM
Looking at the whole image, I see a large vagina with an erect penis (or possibly a mega-clitoris, sticking out of the top.

Holy staco, I did think that at first but I was more lady-like to not said it.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Emmaline

I did these tests as a child when they where trying to find out why I was so unhappy.  And, er, flicking ravioli at the dinner lady (she was forcing me to eat it but it made my mouth blister- allergic to tomatos).
I said butterfly to everything because thats what someone on the telly said.

I was thinking vagina the whole time.

Probably could have saved a bit of angst if I had just said it.  :laugh:

Body... meet brain.  Now follow her lead and there will be no more trouble, you dig?

•  

Jamie D

Inkblot #1 was actually one of the original Rorschach cards from the 1920's.

If you want to interpret #1, quote the original blot post so we know which one you are looking at.

A card with black ink showing an amorphous "splat" shape. This one can be hard to see anything in. Occasionally described as a foreshortened view of a person with their arms outstretched.

Possible Sexual Imagery: The head of the male sex organ (the portion at the top of the card) or alternately, a female sex organ (middle and bottom part of the card).

Common Answers: "animal hide, boat, submarine, mushroom cloud, men with long noses and goatees.  Apparently this blot reveals subconscious attitudes about sexuality."
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Sammy

No1 A slightly flattened Manta

No2 A crab with unclear intentions, showing both his claws with thumbs up. No, seriously - he is looking at me :P
  •  

peky

I see a vertically symetric gray painting
  •