News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

A question about Spiro and shortness of breath

Started by fatty, July 20, 2013, 06:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fatty

Hello,

I'm on Spiro. A lot I know but I am naturally high in testosterone(probably what's forged in my brain, my directness streak).

I've noticed that I get "puffed out" easily, like if I climb stairs or carry stuff from car. "puffed out" is the feeling you have after running, breathing heavy etc.

Is this a side affect of the spiro or a result of my body having a woman's level of testosterone. I've observed too many women undertaking these normal activities without getting puffed, so it's one of the two options.

Either it's the result of trying to fit a square peg in a round whole or a side affect of the spiro.

I hope it's the spiro because I really don't want to be a man. I seem to get belly aches from the other anti-androgen.

So can anyone else tell me if they get puffed easily?

ninja admin edit: dosages not here please
;) :D
  •  

Jamie D

I never noticed anything when I was on Aldactone (spiro in the U.S.) for some time, as a diuretic,
  •  

Sammy

I do, but that's on a very random basis and I still dont know if I have to blame Spiro, Estradiol, full moon or those episodic days when I feel weaker than usually. I had weeks when I was jogging 3-4 times per week, doing about 8-9 km each time with one or two stops, or without any - all on Spiro. Then I got other days when I could not complete the distance because I got puffed out, or I was making 5-6 stops and still puffed out...
  •