Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

I had my orchiectomy yesterday :)

Started by dj1990, August 11, 2013, 06:17:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie D

Thank you for posting about your experience, dj.

And also for your poor experience with Dr. Oates.
  •  

CalmRage

Quote from: dj1990 on September 08, 2013, 07:41:14 PM
Sorry to hear about that. I will keep exercising a lot and eating food that keeps bones strong. I am not convinced that taking female hormones does anything significant to prevent osteoporosis.  But I do think they increase the chance of breast cancer, stroke, heart attack and blood clots.
She also had to undergo a hysterectomy, otherwise she would have died a few years ago. There was something wrong with it and it became a real health risk.

That probably did not help.
  •  

Seras

You should be convinced that sex hormones work to reduce the chance of osteoporosis. It is widely accepted in the medical community as a fact.
Your life though ain't it.

•  

Dee92xoxo

first off, congratulations! =)

second, did Dr. Oates ever tell you how much he charges to perform an orchiectomy?
  •  

dj1990

Quote from: Dee92xoxo on September 13, 2013, 09:57:32 PM
first off, congratulations! =)

second, did Dr. Oates ever tell you how much he charges to perform an orchiectomy?

I tried to find out first but then his office said I need to have the consultation first.
Another bad thing about him. Dr. Arnkoff just tells you on the phone.
I didn't even ask Oates after he shocked me during the consultation. And he barely let me speak anyways.

•  

Teela Renee

Quote from: dj1990 on September 08, 2013, 07:41:14 PM
Sorry to hear about that. I will keep exercising a lot and eating food that keeps bones strong. I am not convinced that taking female hormones does anything significant to prevent osteoporosis.  But I do think they increase the chance of breast cancer, stroke, heart attack and blood clots.

Your missing the point,  Estrogen causes minor Skelital mass break down over time, Testosterone keeps them strong,  No balls = No to very lil T.  Which means your E is gonna chew your bones up for breakfest, and without that T.  it doesnt matter if you drink 8 gallons of milk a day and take OstroCal 500mg pills 3 times a day,  In 20 years ill be able to kick you in the chest and blow you apart like mr potato head.

Reason im bagging her on this and not you. I know people who did what your doing, chopping the berries and going no further is a BAD idea.  Even after SRS they recommend Estrogen with trace amounts of T mixed in.  You can escape it, your Petuitary gland is programed that way and cant be reprogramed.
RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

dj1990

Jesus Christ. The orgasms just get better. Lately I've been having them once every two days. I really like the reduction in the need to masturbate.
I used to do it four times daily on average. Yes I kept track. They feel more magical now. I guess the best way to describe is that my penis feels
more vaginal. I always imagined I had a vagina being penetrated. Now it feels somehow deeper.  :laugh:
The clear proof in this is that back in the day I used to want to moan when I orgasm but I could keep it in. Now I just moan I can't help it.

Btw the first orgasm like 7 days after the surgery was weird. It wasn't nearly as good as the ones after it.
  •