Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

do breast forms feel like implants on you?

Started by adison, August 15, 2013, 04:12:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adison

I have a pair of size 9 breast forms that i glue on. I LOVE them! After i put them on i never want to take them off, but im not out and my living situation means i can only wear them a few hours at a time. Anyway, I'm wondering if they feel on me exactly how breast implants would feel on me. How would they feel on my compared to real breasts when I go on hrt?
  •  

bethany

Not having glued on my forms when I was just dressing, and I don't have implants. So I really can't answer your question. But I can't see how forms could feel anything like implants. First of all the forms are glued to your skin and so only your skin and the bra you are wearing are supporting them, so I imaging you feel a tugging on your skin. With Implants you will have breast tissue and maybe even muscle over the implants to help provide support.

•  

MariaMx

I don't really know how breast forms feel as I have never tried them, but I have great big boobs with implants in them and I don't really feel them unless I'm jumping up and down or something.

Funny thing though, when I first got my implants I bumped them into all sorts of things all the time. Especially doors and such. We humans don't usually notice but we actually clear objects at very close distance when we move around, and when the shape of our bodies change abruptly it takes time for us to adjust.
"Of course!"
  •  

Bookworm

Quote from: MariaMx on August 16, 2013, 01:03:39 PM
I don't really know how breast forms feel as I have never tried them, but I have great big boobs with implants in them and I don't really feel them unless I'm jumping up and down or something.

Funny thing though, when I first got my implants I bumped them into all sorts of things all the time. Especially doors and such. We humans don't usually notice but we actually clear objects at very close distance when we move around, and when the shape of our bodies change abruptly it takes time for us to adjust.

I can so picture that. I have a friend who has wider hips and when she is walking around she is always bumping into things XD
  •  

Genevieve Swann

I do not know either. I understand from others that after several months of HRT the breasts become more sensitive. I have a pair of large breasforms (DD) and they are heavy. After a few hours my back gets a little tired. As Maria ponited out one tends to bump into things quite often. Sometimes when my lady friend visits I intentionally bump into her so she will comment. "Get your big tits out of my face!" It's fun.

mrs izzy

To answer that question. I would honestly say No.

They feel like real breasts (after they heal up). I also had mine done under the muscle.  I went with a full C and my HRT effected was about a B.

Izz
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •