Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

A morning regiment

Started by Erin Kay Howell, September 03, 2013, 05:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erin Kay Howell

I'm looking for suggestions on what a morning regiment or a right before bed what to have would be.

I'd really like to have something for my dark circles that I can apply before bed.

So creams, special products, anything. I need to reverse some wear and tear I've cause in my life XD
I know who I am, and no one is going to tell me otherwise anymore.

•  

Michelle123

Water, drink more water.   Small amounts all day long, like 1/2 cup per hour.  Dark circles are a warning of kidney trouble.  Too much sexual activity and, obviously, not enough sleep(keep regular hours) are other causes.  You can heal this.  Focus on the healing and not just covering it up.  I would avoid sodas or any sugary beverages, coffee too, until they get better, and never sodas.  Get the highest quality of water you can get.  Reverse osmosis would work if you add back a few minerals.  You could start by putting a cup of bottled mineral water into each gallon or so.

I don't have a lot of experience with transgender issues, but I understand the body well.  90% of being attractive is just being healthy.  You're starting young,, so that's good.
  •