Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

TS recently murdered in California

Started by Evolving Beauty, September 20, 2013, 04:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antonia J

I'm sorry for you're loss.  She seems like a beautiful person. Too much violence in our world :(
  •  

Jamie D

I used to live in the San Gabriel Valley.  This is very sad.

More accounts:

Murder of LA Transwoman, Melony Smith, misgendered and disrespected almost went unnoticed

The mainstream media reported Ms Smith's murder using her birth name, further obscuring her identity by misgendering her. Thanks to Lexi Cannes her death will not go unnoticed.

TransPride LA has verified a way to help with the final expenses of this young immigrant, but only a couple days remain before she is laid to rest.

Trans Women Beaten to Death in Los Angeles, Baton Rouge

A 31-year-old transgender woman, identified in media reports as Shaun Hartley, was found dead inside an abandoned house in Baton Rouge Thursday. The local coroner declared that Hartley had died as a result of blunt trauma to the head, neck, and torso.

A report from The Baton Rouge Advocate claims that Hartley was a witness to a January murder by a "fellow transvestite prostitute" and provided identifying information to police about the suspected killer, her former roommate. Hartley had requested police protection after numerous threats on her life from the suspect she identified. Police confirmed that Hartley had been placed in a victims' assistance program.
  •