Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Big Fat Lies

Started by Kate G, September 30, 2013, 11:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kate G

"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." -Unknown
  •  

Renee

I eat what I want to eat and don't worry about most of that crap. I have a neighbor and a sister in law that preaches to me about all the ingredients I should avoid and this and that and to be honest, if I listened to them, I wouldn't be eating very much actually good tasting food. And to me, that's about the most important part, it has to taste good, the long term effects of it be damned!

•  

Kate G

Quote from: something or other... on October 01, 2013, 07:49:11 AM
I eat what I want to eat and don't worry about most of that crap. I have a neighbor and a sister in law that preaches to me about all the ingredients I should avoid and this and that and to be honest, if I listened to them, I wouldn't be eating very much actually good tasting food. And to me, that's about the most important part, it has to taste good, the long term effects of it be damned!

Why are you reading this thread?
"To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did." -Unknown
  •  

Kate G

Quote from: Miss Bungle on October 01, 2013, 08:05:51 PM
The way I see it. No matter what you do, you are still going to die someday anyway. Eat, Drink (but only water for me LOL) & Be Merry and all that jazz/noise.

Because it is there, just like all of the other threads that you and other people make around this here corner of the interspace.

I tend to agree with you Miss Bungle, most people should probably just go ahead and eat stuff irregardless of what is in it.

I was confused as to why someone would read a thread they have zero interest in.  Thank you for explaining it to me :)  Now I know and knowing is half the battle.
  •