Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

40 years of waiting

Started by Jenny07, October 02, 2013, 06:44:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenny07

So far I have not been disappointed.

Things are definitely afoot!
Been a bit sick as the body reacts, headache and feeling odd.
The chest starts with an itch and now a little more. ;)
E is amazing stuff. ;D

Have made a follow up appointment for next month, so lets see what happens.
I would like to get off the low dose and onto AA's as well.

Jen
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Jenny07

I had to take the day off today and decided to go back and see my GP who has been so very helpful.
OMG what a difference was her comment to me as she really could see just how much things have changed in only a month since I last saw her.
All the stress and anxiety has gone and I am at peace with myself. All from a little tablet?
So much calmer and happier as well.

I mentioned to her how quickly things happened and she reassured me that it was due to sending me to the right person as I did leave it up to her judgment in the first place. Seems like a very wise move looking back at it now.
I was a bit sick to start with as a reaction for the first week as my body adjusted but I was reassured that this was normal.
Small steps as I hope to get an increased dose of E at my next Endo appointment and T blockers as well.
It seems so much now to look forward to instead of just being miserable every day.

Why did I wait so long to do this? Fear and denial I suppose like us all.
Anyway I feel so much happier now the E has kicked in and look forward the "Him" slowly receding.

I wish it could be so easy for others here and you didn't have to wait years or have to face the Spanish inquisition but this is Oz.

Take care all

A very happy Jenny.
  •  

FrancisAnn

Quote from: Jenny07 on October 23, 2013, 12:17:29 AM
I had to take the day off today and decided to go back and see my GP who has been so very helpful.
OMG what a difference was her comment to me as she really could see just how much things have changed in only a month since I last saw her.
All the stress and anxiety has gone and I am at peace with myself. All from a little tablet?
So much calmer and happier as well.

I mentioned to her how quickly things happened and she reassured me that it was due to sending me to the right person as I did leave it up to her judgment in the first place. Seems like a very wise move looking back at it now.
I was a bit sick to start with as a reaction for the first week as my body adjusted but I was reassured that this was normal.
Small steps as I hope to get an increased dose of E at my next Endo appointment and T blockers as well.
It seems so much now to look forward to instead of just being miserable every day.

Why did I wait so long to do this? Fear and denial I suppose like us all.
Anyway I feel so much happier now the E has kicked in and look forward the "Him" slowly receding.

I wish it could be so easy for others here and you didn't have to wait years or have to face the Spanish inquisition but this is Oz.

Take care all

A very happy Jenny.
Jenny, very good for you & it is so pleasant to see a young girl move forward. I'm sure it has been one long struggle in life. I've been there & done that as they say. You should feel better & better each day as the T goes away & the E is pleasantly used by your body. Mentally you also feel better & more confident.

My sincere best to you.

Francis
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Ms Grace

Great news Jenny! I wonder if we a destined to bump into each other in Dr H's waiting room... or if we haven't already!!!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Jenny07

I'm sure we might. I will be the one with the big smile! ;D

You can't miss me :D
  •  

Gina_Z

We would ask that you report on your various cookies after 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 4 months,...well you get the idea.  :D
  •