Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Hate and this website

Started by Susan, May 23, 2005, 02:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

This website was a victim of a hate crime. We were targeted by an individual for hacking on the basis that we ran a transgender site and were running a specific software which this individual knew an exploit for. Many of you knew this much so here's the rest of the story as Paul Harvey would say.

On Wednesday the 18th of  May 2005 at around 21:15:31 a referral came in from the Google search engine. The person in question searched for PhpBB transgender forums. He of course found as one of the first entries Susan's Place. We have after one of the TG support sites in existence the longest.  He visited the site several times then using a software bug edited a profile granting himself administrative access in the process. After establishing the access and looking around a bit the person in question decided to delete all the forums we have tended to over these many years. He then created one which said.

Jobby Jabbers = Dung Pushers
FREAKS - PUT YER WIFES KNICKERS BACK N DONT GET THEM ALL SKIDS

Then using the style sheet editor he made the text size super huge and messed around with some colors and stuff.

You have to ask yourself what motivated a person to come and do something of this nature to a website which clearly had never harmed him. After all he is the one who sought us not the other way around. I answer that question with one word, hate. This individual attacked transgender people either because he is one and is trying to repress it, it could be because he may think he on the side of all that is righteous and holy, or he may have simply been trying to get his jollies. In the end unless he tells us we have no way of knowing. No other motivation can be found for this heinous act.

There is no way to gain respect, love, good will, with either mankind nor a supreme deity by doing hateful things. In the end you just hurt yourself as we could care less. Good day.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Susan

Oh by the way  ;D make sure you post lots of new messages to show Mr I hate TG people exactly how little we care.
Susan Larson
Founder

•  

Dorian

Well, even I have jsut starting posting earlier (like a month ago) I will mourn the lost of my post and other ppl post.

They were strong feelings on those post.

But just like transition, you left the past behind and work on the present towards your future. And this is our safe place and noone will take it from us ^^
  •  

VeryGnawty

I didn't know that Susan had hackers offering a free house-cleaning.  And here I am still covered in dust from the old boards.

I feel ashamed.
"The cake is a lie."
  •  

beth_finallyme

i will miss all the beautiful words and feelings that were lost, but look forward to being a part of all that is to come. i love you all.

much love and happiness

beth
  •  

Charlotte

All hackers are sad people. They cant do something themselves or dont like something so they ruin it for all.  They are bullies, pure and simple...

•  

Debtv

We all have faced that hate...just because we are transgender.

As much as I try, I cannot understand how we threaten them so. Maybe they are really deep in their own denial.

Love
DebTV
  •  

4years

:D. Script kiddie too no less.

I hope I meet him in a dark alley someday. :icon_bat:
  •  

Susan

Quote from: 4years on May 23, 2005, 03:15:37 PM

Nah they are not worth the effort :)
Susan Larson
Founder

•  

4years

Quote from: Susan on May 23, 2005, 03:21:10 PM
Quite true, but sometimes you have to get their attention before they behave.
  •  

Lily

•  

Svetlana

Quote from: 4years on May 23, 2005, 03:15:37 PM

agreed.  just bring a pair of knucks, no need to lug a big'ol bat around. ;)

(i am, of course, joking around)
  •  

MaryEllen

This jerk should thank his lucky stars that he is not in my physical presence. He would find his butt kicked up to the level of his nose.
I'm not joking.   >:(
Live for today. Tomorrow is not promised
  •  

Svetlana

nah don't give him a beating, give him a makeover.  he'd hate that so much more. >:D

now, let's see... lippy... blush... nice long dress... shaver... hairclips... surgical palette...

... blunt shears...

... what do you mean, "i'm forgetting the anaesthetic"? :angel:

you know, joking aside... people would probably find this kind of talk pretty darn extreme if they thought i meant it.  yet it would only do to them what at birth was done to us... what they find so funny... i often think, "go on, let them deal with it, see how they like it".  maybe someday it will happen to somebody.  i wouldn't condone it but the guilty part of me can't help but think that such an occurrence might be the only beginning of such people starting to actually think, maybe even to begin to understand.  a horrible thing for sure... just as horrible as what was done us at birth... the same.  no i can't wish that on anyone no matter how horrible they are themselves.
  •  

beth_finallyme

I am lesbian, but if i met the little homophobic twit in an alley, I would plant a big wet kiss on his lips and he would suffer the rest of his sad life because he would know deep down inside he loved it. >:D

much love and happiness to all but him

beth
  •  

Nyssa

Quote from: Susan on May 23, 2005, 05:14:12 AM
Oh by the way  ;D make sure you post lots of new messages to show Mr I hate TG people exactly how little we care.

oh do not worry
I will
  •  

Nyssa

Quote from: 4years on May 23, 2005, 03:56:04 PM
Quite true, but sometimes you have to get their attention before they behave.

no i think they just want attention.
best to ignore them
Nyssa
  •  

Rose Dawson

Susan,

Are you going to press charges? If so, I'd publish his full name on this site along with a full description of his actions (and felony charges)......that way, whenever somebody were to run a Google search for his name for whatever reason, it'd show up and he can then be as humiliated as he thought we'd be  >:D
  •  

michelle

Hackers, trojan horses, virus, etc.  have plagued the internet for years making the internet experience more complicated and expensive that it need be.  These things are all creations of the human mind and emotions,  hate, jealously, envy, ego,  need for power, etc.    All of these things in the form of viruses and bacteria were present in our physical relationships with other biological beings.   These were a part of mother nature.

Too bad that we had to bring these things to our electrical relationships also.   Makes you wonder how much of plagues of nature were really creations of human emotions and ego.
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

lisagurl

Frustrating! It wiped out my name and mail. I see some still have number of post listed.
  •