Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Sizing and confusion

Started by jidi, October 16, 2013, 01:51:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jidi

Hi, I'm new to the forums. So pardon me for not being familiar with the forum and it's members yet but I'm sure we get there  :) Also I feel kinda bad for asking questions right after joining in but in times like these. I thought there is no other way. I also kindly beg for forgiveness behalf of my language typos. I'm not English. My question is driving me crazy.

So...anyway lets get to my question. How do I exactly know which size of panties or knickers I should get for my self.
I have looked online all the sizing charts I could find (men vs women) but I haven not gotten any smarter from them.

I'm biologically male but this year I started to transform my self to the gender I should have been from the start. I'm around 172 -175 cm long. Weight about 52 Kg.

Sometimes I weight a little bit more... like couple of months ago I weighted a lot more. It was around 56kg.. I'm half Asian person and I always been lean. I guess I have fast metabolism and the genes that cause me being so slender. I'm not that much of muscular person. I also cycle a lot and usually walk from place to place so maybe these mentioned things explain why I never gain more weight and stay the way I am. So but anyway.. I usually wear size s- or m boxers or briefs. And they are usually snug and fit. But what is the case with female underwear.. I'd like to get boy cuts or such but the charts say I should get L size which seems to big for me then some site says xs... or s or m is the size. Some have numbers... and I get confused. What is the size when female. I'm not yet ready to go into shop and ask... I rather do it online anyway.

I did some waist /hip measurements... and I thing I got them right. It would seem my waist is around 76-80CM (this was measured natural waistline) the latter measurement is taken little bit above hipbone-  My Hip measurement is about  89CM (measured from around the bottom) as i have understood of how it should be done. Still I do fail not to grasp the charts.
  •  

Devlyn

Hi Jidi, welcome to Susan's Place! Asking questions is fine. Take a look at this information: https://www.susans.org/reference/size.html

Hope it helps, see you around the site, hugs, Devlyn
  •