Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Thought I would share

Started by Dalex, October 29, 2013, 06:16:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dalex

I saw this part of the forum, and I thought I would share with you all some the drawings I have.

•  

Jessica Merriman

My brother is an Artist!!!! These are so good! Is this how you make a living? If not you should!! Share more baby! Love you!  :laugh:
  •  

Claire (formerly Magdalena)

Fantastic stuff, Dalex. I'd love to see more of it.  :icon_flower:

I'd rather see the world from another angle
We are everyday angels
Be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way

•  

Dalex

Thank you Jessica :D And no, I wish this was how I made a living, but I'm not really a popular artist x3 And I just do it as a hobby for now :3 But I have sold three drawings in the past year! So, which was about 30 EURO's I got extra, which is I think about 40 US dollars?
I am wanting to go to an art school once I am done at the rehabilitation program I am at the hospital, get the official paper work :)

And love you too Jessica :D

And thank you Maggie!
I'll share some more then ^^

This one here did place a second place in a drawing contest online though :3

Humm, and here is some more.

This one was my first try at a Sci-Fi since someone wanted me to draw up a portfolio and send it to a company called CCP, they created the game called EVE Online

I think Fantasy is more my style :P
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Baby brother you are now international. You're art is now on my wall in the U.S., State of Oklahoma!! Even buying frames tomorrow. You are so talented! Momma Susan should be proud of her kids. BIG HUG baby!  :)
  •  

Lauren5

*envy*
Wish my stuff was half that good.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Dalex

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on October 29, 2013, 08:09:01 PM
Baby brother you are now international. You're art is now on my wall in the U.S., State of Oklahoma!! Even buying frames tomorrow. You are so talented! Momma Susan should be proud of her kids. BIG HUG baby!  :)

:icon_eek: Wow! That is amazing! I'm glad you liked my art that much! Which one did you put on your wall if I may ask? :D

Here are some more for those who would like to see.

•  

Jessica Merriman

Hi baby brother! Printed the umbrella picture, girl with notebook, flower girl head shot, Girl in green forest and now the pierced girl with the Tat. They are gorgeous, your talent is so amazing. I look forward to more. Take care you talented guy!  ;)
  •  

Robin Mack

Marvelous stuff!  I love it... and am wanting more!  ;)

Seriously, congratulations; you have an amazing talent.  I would imagine that based on that portfolio you could do pretty well if you took commissions, especially for MMORPG gamers (Everquest and Warcraft come to mind)... might not be a bad idea to set up an Ebay account and auction your drawing services for extra Euros! :)
  •  

Dalex

The umbrella picture is actually one of my favorite works Jessica ;) I'm glad you liked it as well :D

Quote from: robinmack on October 30, 2013, 11:08:08 AM
Marvelous stuff!  I love it... and am wanting more!  ;)

Seriously, congratulations; you have an amazing talent.  I would imagine that based on that portfolio you could do pretty well if you took commissions, especially for MMORPG gamers (Everquest and Warcraft come to mind)... might not be a bad idea to set up an Ebay account and auction your drawing services for extra Euros! :)

I actually set up on my deviant art that I did commissions xP Well, name your own price commissions. So far, I have only sold three in the past seven months :P I might be able to sell once I become more popular maybe. But I suppose it is a dream to go to art school, get the degree and try signing up somewhere to become a conception artist for some video games :3

But! I am actually now drawing up, and writing a children's book, which I am thinking of publishing in both English and Icelandic. I will see how popular that gets. It will be about the inner struggle you have if you don't fit into the roll that has been assigned to you as a child ;) Not going to give away too much of the story line ;) But! Lots of cute and child friendly pictures will be in there!

But, we will see how that goes :)

•  

Dalex

I thought I would do a quick digital painting before I would head off to bed. I might add more about how this drawing came to be later ;) Now off to bed I go! It is 1 am here and I have to be up early :P
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Baby brother, you are so talented. I believe you have found a very good career! BIG HUG!!  :)
  •  

Dalex

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on November 01, 2013, 01:15:22 AM
Baby brother, you are so talented. I believe you have found a very good career! BIG HUG!!  :)

Again, thank you sister! :)

I thought I would share some of my sillyness! This is what happens when I draw when I can't sleep ...

•  

Claire (formerly Magdalena)

I'd rather see the world from another angle
We are everyday angels
Be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way

•  

Jessica Merriman

The kitten with the "Mouse" made me LMAO! So cute!!!  :laugh:
  •  

Dalex

Just finished a commission :3 So, I thought I would share :3

•  

Lauren5

I'm totally jealous. Art is one of the things I love and am passionate about and would love to make a career out of, but cannot because of lack of ability.
Enjoy your talent, don't let it go to waste.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Dalex

Thank you Willow :) I plan on seeing how far art can take me, maybe one day this can actually become a job :)
  •  

Dalex

Well! I tried to draw... But, I just could not come up with in idea to draw... So, somehow this came from a lack of an idea to draw....
  •  

Dalex

Thought I would share with ya'll what I'm working on now :)
  •