Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Binding and health

Started by maximusloverus, November 02, 2013, 04:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maximusloverus

Ok so I ordered my new binder about a month ago. I got the same size as last time and though it does feel a bit tighter (gained some weight after getting in to a serious relationship :P) and it feels ok if I wear an undershirt similar to underarmour, but now I've noticed that my eating is disrupted and I'm going less frequently (Sorry to share that, but it was kinda neccessary). I was wondering if binders could disrupt the digestive system if they are too tight?
Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying
  •  

em444

I think that if you use it for a long time and while eating and digesting it might (although I'm not sure and I doubt it but it's a possibility) make less blood reach your stomach for digestion..just a thought though.
  •  

maximusloverus

I have been trying to wear it on and off more. On my days off of work and where I can stay home and relax I try keeping it off so far it seems to help a little. If problems get worse i will probably see a doctor about it.
Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying
  •  

em444

I hope it helps, otherwise you should see a doctor indeed, it's probably nothing serious  though or at least I hope so. Let us know how you're doing over  time ^_^
  •