Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

FFS - Mandible Reduction/Recontouring - In 2 Months (or less).

Started by rhonda13000, June 30, 2007, 01:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhonda13000

This will result in a VAST translation to the feminine.

I am very excited about this and this I would say is very important in terms of passability and employment continuity.

Consider me to be locked on target; nothing will deter me.
  •  

melissa90299

Other than lips, according to a study I read awhile back, a feminine jawline is the second most important marker. I doubt that any man will ever say "Man, she is really hot, just look at that jaw!" but nonetheless I believe it is true. After I had my jaw done, everyone knew I looked better but not a single person ever figured out why. For older women, it takes about a year for the complete results to be appreciated as the skin settles in over the jaw.
  •  

rhonda13000

Quote from: melissa90299 on July 04, 2007, 09:29:33 AM
Other than lips, according to a study I read awhile back, a feminine jawline is the second most important marker. I doubt that any man will ever say "Man, she is really hot, just look at that jaw!" but nonetheless I believe it is true. After I had my jaw done, everyone knew I looked better but not a single person ever figured out why. For older women, it takes about a year for the complete results to be appreciated as the skin settles in over the jaw.

[very seriously]

I quite concur.

I WILL BE PRETTY, my dear sister.

NOTHING will stop me.  >:(
  •  

melissa90299

Quote from: Rhonda on July 04, 2007, 09:40:13 AM

[very seriously]

I quite concur.

You will be, you are, you have a beautiful soul and that is what really counts.
  •  

rhonda13000

Quote from: melissa90299 on July 04, 2007, 09:51:53 AM
Quote from: Rhonda on July 04, 2007, 09:40:13 AM

[very seriously]

I quite concur.

You will be, you are, you have a beautiful soul and that is what really counts.

[sheer determination]

Most assuredly, likewise, Melissa.

You and I have suffered enough in this life.

It is time for you and I to LIVE.
  •  

Keira

Melissa, its not the jawline that's the marker, its the chin, the height and shape of the chin is VERY important.

Many many many women have quite large jawlines with angles that are not open, as long as the chin is small and rounded it doesn't matter.

Check out Molly Sims (Vegas) Jawline, very masculine from the front, and side, but she has a very cute female chin. Emily Deschanel (Bones) has an incredibly wide jaw with a jaw angle almost 90%, yet nobody would say she's a man because of her chin.

I've got frontal photos, not the usual from the top photos, which reduces jaw width of a lot of actresses/models who have wide squarish jaws with small rounded chins: angelina Jolie, Ashley Judd, Audrey Tautou, Catherine Zeta Jones, Rebecca Romjin (She's doing a TS on Ugly Betty), Katherine Heigl (Grey's Anatomy), Mischa Barton (OC), Gwyneth Paltrow, Diane Kruger, Jordana Brewster, Keira Knightley, Maria Menounos (Anchor), Paris Hilton, Jennifer Connely, Rachel Leigh Cook, Sophia Bush, Eva Herzigova (SuperModel), Gisele Bundchen (SuperModel), Shalom Harlow (Actress/SuperModel), Kate Bosworth (Actress), Grace Kelly, Selma Blair, Heidi Klum, Claudia Schiffer, Amanda Peet (Actress), Kristin Davis (Sex and the City), Kristin Kreuk (SuperModel), Laetitia Casta (SuperModel/Actress), Alison Lohman (Actress), Kristen Bell (Veronica Mars), Ornella Muti (Bollywood Actress), Renee Zellweger, Hillary Swank (there's a reason she did boys don't cry), etc.

Obviously, if you have a small chin, you jawline will look less imposing even if its wide and the angle is acute.
  •  

melissa90299

Quote from: Keira on July 04, 2007, 07:01:24 PM
Melissa, its not the jawline that's the marker, its the chin, the height and shape of the chin is VERY important.

Studies have shown that a "soft" jawline is the second most attractive feature in women, full lips being number one and hip to waist ratio, number three. As a gay woman, there is a certain jawline that I find very attractive, it's an aesthetic that is very hard to define, it certainly can't be defined by trying to define it from an engineer's POV. Chins are important but the entire jawline area is key. Typical male jawlines are not attractive on a women regardless of what their chin looks like.

That is not a wide, squarish jaw, and nothing close to a masculine jaw.

Posted on: August 15, 2007, 09:26:24 PM

I wouldn't call this a wide, square jawline either. (Of course, the chin is part of the jawline, I will grant that)

Now here is a wide, square jawline:

•  

gothique11

Congrats, I hope that everything works out.

I think that my jaw line is okay -- I'm not sure, but not one has mentioned anything about it. *shrugs* I don't know if my current icon picture is really a good tell all. My video blogs on youtube are probably the best way to see features, etc.

I've found that some of my features on my face have changed over time with the HRT. My jaw has softened out and my face has changed some.
  •