Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

10 Month Zowie

Started by Vicky, November 22, 2013, 06:40:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vicky

It did take me about 6 months to get to where nerves in my vulvar area were making sense.  I was having feeling there from the time the spinal anesthetic wore off that corresponded to my former anatomy or not even that.  I know the "phantom limb" sensation theory, but that did not really make sense either as far as nerve sensations I was having either.  Back in July after two weeks of crazy whirrs and twinges, stuff started feeling like its new spot, touch a labia, feel like it came from the labia, sort of thing.  At that point, two areas that everyone brags about were sensate, but for touch only and my most frequent touch was for sanitary reasons (wiping myself after dilation or a pee) and I was just sort of OK, so this is it.  Time to move ahead since no pain really, and the wacky stuff had quit, get on with life as I then had it.

LESSON TIME -- 10 months and a week, and the nerve action is back at the nutty stage, but this time it is in my clitoris and clitoral hood areas.  This morning I barely ran a finger nail across the clitoris and had my first real lift from the experience.  I am not sure if it was an orgasm, but it has been super sensitive there for a number of hours now.  If it follows the pattern of four months ago, I have a while before I will actually know whats up, but I don't know if I should be impressed or nervous.  Oh yeah the lesson -- Just when you think you have a handle on your bod, it springs a whammy on you.  Have hope.
I refuse to have a war of wits with a half armed opponent!!

Wiser now about Post Op reality!!
  •  

JLT1

Vicky,

Thank you for sharing.  I think if I had the surgery and felt what you are feeling, without knowing, I would be totally freaked.  That is encouraging.  The surgery is still daunting though.  Eventually...

Hugs,

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •  

mrs izzy

I would have to agree, every day is a adventure. Always something new with the new.

Izzy
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

calico

Quote from: mind is quiet now on November 23, 2013, 11:09:04 AM
I would have to agree, every day is a adventure. Always something new with the new.

Izzy

same here new stuff every other day or so. And with sex you think you have already experienced a powerful orgasm and than nope holy crap! Amazinnnnnng!! ;D :D
"To be one's self, and unafraid whether right or wrong, is more admirable than the easy cowardice of surrender to conformity."― Irving Wallace  "Before you can be anything, you have to be yourself. That's the hardest thing to find." -  E.L. Konigsburg
  •