Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Sorcery-I have crossed a line....

Started by NatalieC, July 03, 2007, 11:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieC

I have crossed a line that I can not return from.
Does anyone else understand the ancient sorcery of the Yaquai Indians of the Sonoran Desert?
I cant seem to find anything to do with the Ancient MTF transsexual that the new age practictioners talk about in their books yet I feel she visited me recently.
I have been warned about going to official sites about this as many are perceived to be energy draining vampires there. I read that when the ancient one visits someone they offer them a gift in return for a part of their life force energy in order to keep living beyond normal parameters.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely...Natalie
  •  

Kate

Quote from: Natalie Carole on July 03, 2007, 11:34:17 PM
I read that when the ancient one visits someone they offer them a gift ...

Gift?

Don't play with 'em hon. They've been at this for a LONG time ;)

QuoteI cant seem to find anything to do with the Ancient MTF transsexual

The woman isn't a transsexual. She was born female.

~Kate~
  •  

Melissa-kitty

Peace, friend. At such times, it is often helpful to spend some time alone, meditatively. With whatever technique you use. Just quiet. Let your mind still, let your heart still. Calm yourself. Cultivate that state. It will make your mind stronger, your heart broader, and you less susceptible to those that would take from you. Don't worry so much about answers right now. Keep yourself well and safe. Be well.
Tara
  •  

NatalieC

Quote from: Tara on July 04, 2007, 06:25:52 AM
Peace, friend. At such times, it is often helpful to spend some time alone, meditatively. With whatever technique you use. Just quiet. Let your mind still, let your heart still. Calm yourself. Cultivate that state. It will make your mind stronger, your heart broader, and you less susceptible to those that would take from you. Don't worry so much about answers right now. Keep yourself well and safe. Be well.
Tara
Aww thats just what I needed to hear. Thankyou! :)
  •