Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Bardoux

Started by Pia Bianca, December 04, 2013, 08:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pia Bianca

What happened to her? Just 2 months ago she became news staff and now her account is gone? What's up?
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

Oh,  I liked bardoux

Ltl89

Quote from: Pia Bianca on December 04, 2013, 08:05:25 AM
What happened to her? Just 2 months ago she became news staff and now her account is gone? What's up?

I'm sure she is okay.  I saw her post again shortly after she deleted her old account.  Some people need to leave and some need a break.  Its not always easy being so public with our transition.  Nonetheless,  i do hope all is well with her.
  •  

Pia Bianca

•  

Jamie D

Bardoux is one the most likable persons on these boards.  I am glad they came back.

https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=30121
  •  

Pia Bianca

That's her? That's good. I'm calm now.
  •  

Bardoux

Thank you all for your concern :)

I rather impulsively deleted my account for reasons that i won't go in to, but i am happy to be back and posting when i can. It really means a lot that people should enquire as to how i am doing.

Lots of love,

Vanessa x

Jamie D

Vanessa is a crackerjack name!
  •  

aaagul45

I hope you're right.  :angel:
Save your time and get on time success in Exam 640-911 toefl exams by using our latest braindumps -  300-209 and other superb exam pass resources of pittstate and www.mica.edu .
  •