Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Best Exercise Video for Abs and Core?

Started by Espguarde, December 08, 2013, 09:34:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Espguarde

Hello, I just made an account here. I'm still trying to get approval for HRT (mtf), so I was planning on making an account afterwards. However, I figured that this would be a good place to ask for other types of help.

Does anyone have recommendations for an exercise video (DVD only) that focuses entirely on abs and core? The only one that I've seen a bit of myself is Ab Ripper X from the P90X set. However, I don't have all of the required exercise equipment for the other routines, nor am I particularly interested in them. Also, I live in Canada, so buying Ab Ripper X as a standalone (e.g. on Ebay) would be quite expensive, especially if I get another import fee nightmare.

I used to do a fair amount of cross-country running, and I've been gradually working back into my training routines. The exercise video would be used on a daily basis, in addition to my regular routines.

Thanks!
  •  

DriftingCrow

TapOut has a great ab video! Ouch!  :laugh: I am in the USA, and you can get the set at Target for like $40. I am not sure how available it is in Canada.

If you have a good internet connection, you might want to check out exercise videos on YouTube. I am often able to find various videos on there of all sorts of exercises. It helps to shake things up a bit so I don't get bored.
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Espguarde

Quote from: LearnedHand on December 08, 2013, 10:51:04 PM
TapOut has a great ab video! Ouch!  :laugh: I am in the USA, and you can get the set at Target for like $40. I am not sure how available it is in Canada.

If you have a good internet connection, you might want to check out exercise videos on YouTube. I am often able to find various videos on there of all sorts of exercises. It helps to shake things up a bit so I don't get bored.
Wow, $40 is cheap! It looks like a good exercise set, but we don't usually get stuff like that in Canadian shops (and Target is different in Canada). It looks like it'll cost me a little over $150 after shipping, so I guess I'll keep looking for now.

I haven't thought of looking on Youtube. I might do that if I can't find anything affordable and my training routines aren't effective enough.
  •