Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

4 month progress with laser

Started by monica93304, December 11, 2013, 01:52:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

monica93304

Hi ladies.  I'm four months into this process.  I've done 3 sessions with the Light Sheer IPL.  I'm very satisfied with the results.  Before I could go about 8-10 hours before I visibly needed to shave.  Now, I can go over 18-20 hours. 

I shaved this morning at 7 am in the shower. It's almost midnight and my face is totally smooth. I can't feel any stubble. 

I've been going every 30 days for my appointments.  This month we skipped because the technician was sick. So I'll be going the 1st week of January.

I haven't plucked a single hair.  After the 2nd session I noticed my pores getting tighter too.  So that's an added benefit. 

I'll post a pic without any makeup after a laser appointment.

I'm excited because in another 3 months I should see more progress. It would make transition so much quicker for me.

Don't lose hope ladies.
  •  

monica93304

Here I am about an hour after my last laser session

Here I am on my way to work in the morning.  I had shaved 12 hours earlier.

Hope this helps.
  •  

JulieC.

Looks like great results.  I hope it works as well for me.  I had my first app. yesterday. 

"Happiness is not something ready made.  It comes from your own actions" - Dalai Lama
"It always seem impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela
  •  

Harlow

Looking good! I just had my 2nd appointment yesterday. I was told after 3rd session I would start to see results, I'm excited for that. She also upped the strength of the laser and will do so next time too! Wished I'd done this years ago.

Also good to know that the pores shrink, I was thinking about that the other day. Wondering if after the hair is all gone the pores would still look the same. Very good news to hear thanks for posting :)

•  

Jamie D

Way to go, Monica!

Too much gray on my face for laser to be effective.   >:(
  •  

Thylacin

Nice. I'm in the same stage as you (3 sessions) and my hair regrowth is also very slow and thin, except at my chin.

Quick note: IPL isn't laser, it's a different method of hair removal.
  •  

monica93304

Here's a new pic.  Superbowl Sunday. I had gone out the night before.  In this pic I haven't shaven in over 18 hours.  Here I have no make up.  Feeling pretty good about how laser has turned out after 5 sessions.  I can go a full 24 hours before I need a light shave.

Sorry for the cell phone pic quality.
  •  

Harlow

So excited to rid of mine!! I'm only going on my third session next week, can't wait till I can ditch the beard cover  ;D

•  

monica93304

Hi Harlow.

I have more confidence now because the laser is working.  As a foundation I use Dermablend. I hope that eventually I can ditch it, but I'm not sure it'll be anytime soon. It gives me a good pallet for make up.  It is pretty thick to wear in the summer due to it blocking your pores a bit.

•  

Harlow

Quote from: monica93304 on February 08, 2014, 06:32:42 PM
Hi Harlow.

I have more confidence now because the laser is working.  As a foundation I use Dermablend. I hope that eventually I can ditch it, but I'm not sure it'll be anytime soon. It gives me a good pallet for make up.  It is pretty thick to wear in the summer due to it blocking your pores a bit.

Hi Monica :)

I use dermablend too, I just can't wait to use less XP

•